SINCERE 1.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝙰𝚃𝙻||𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼|| 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢: 𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 & 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝙰𝚃𝙻||𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼|| 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢: 𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 & 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎

"Damn Sincere. You can't speak?!" A feminine voice buzzed in my ear. I sighed a little because I recognized the voice all too well.

I gave her a silent head nod.

"I can't get a hug?"

"Have a good night Mari." I responded as I walked into the crowd, brushing past her.

I finally made my way to our section finding Armon who invited 2 of his team mates who had some girls with them. Layne was late as usual.

I stood on the couch looking into the crowd but couldn't find who I was looking for.

"Nigga who are you searching for?" Layne asked as he entered the section.

"Where Aeon and her friends?" I asked turning to him.

"They should be on they way. Why?"

"Just wondering." I answered trying to play it cool.

Layne looked me up and down before shaking his head with a chuckle.

"You checking for somebody ain't you?"

"Man, go head with all that." I sucked my teeth. " I was just asking."

"Yea, okay. You got that look in your eye but I won't speak too much on that."

"Whatever."

"I seen Mari, she looking for you." Layne laughed as I mugged him.

I know you probably wondering who Mari is. Let me explain.

Mari was my ex. If you could call it that. We had what you would call a summer fling. We spent a lot of time together and while most of it was us just having sex, we had a little bond.

But as you would figure, shit got messy. Lines were blurred and boundaries crossed. It ended with us getting into this big ass argument. I never been too fond of the back and forth so I left things as is.

She didn't like that I didn't chase her and left her alone in peace. Mari has a huge ego so as you could imagine, she was hurt by my actions. I just did what was best for me. She would be petty, annoying, messy; all the things you'd hate for your sneaky link to be. I can't even say if she still thinks there's something there or if she just wanna irk me.

Either way, she's a pain in the ass.

I pulled from my thoughts and looked down at the table that was filled with bottles.

I grabbed the bottle of 1942 and drank straight from it. Senior season, right?

"Damn, what you got goin on?" Armon laughed