Chapter 1

'Addison POV (POV = point of view for those who live under rocks)
BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG. My alarm went of. 'Shut up' I thought to myself. I tried to haul myself out of bed but I couldn't. I tried again. No again. My legs better not be asleep. Nope nevermind it was just my dog Kodi (A/N co like glen coco but just with co and die like when the dog attacked the bird. Co-die ). " Kodi get off of me" on cue he jumped off me and started scratching at the door. "Ok hold i'll get you some breakfast soon just let me get dressed" I got changed into a flowing mint green shirt, white shorts and my original black and white converse.
I then raced Kodi down the stairs and into the kitchen. He won obviously having two more legs then which i guess makes them 2x faster right? " No fair kodi you cheated " I told him. He just jumped about showing off. And yes, yes I do talk to my dog as if he is another person. Well actually he is my best friend.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs while i opened up the cabinet to find some dog food for Kodi "Cory give her back" my 6 year old sister Hayley whailed. " No. I think she needs to have a hair cut. " my 11 year old brother Cory stated " Nooooo!!!! " Hayley was close to crying " Then show me wear you hid my video games " he answered smugly. I was sick of their bickering.
"Cory! Drop the scissors and give Hayley her doll!"
"B-b-but"
"Now!" Defeatedly he put the scissors back where they belonged and put barbie on the kitchen counter. " Now Hayley stop being a brat and give back Cory's video games!" "Fine . They're in the dog food." Cory raced to the dog food cabinet and fished for his video games. He might be 11 but thats all he worries about. When I was 11 the only thing I worried about was if Miley was going to chose Jake or Jessie.

"Sorry Kodi. Here you go boy" Kodi dove in as if he didn't eat for years even though I look after him very well with two meals a day a bath every two weeks ( which he enjoys actually ) and two walks everyday. " Zachariah why am i the one that does all the work!?" I asked my brother who was upstairs in his bedroom " Im the lazy twin remember!" He answered. It was true though he once managed to stay in bed for two days straight only coming out to stuff his face with food or to use to bathroom. I sighed in exhaustion.

I turned when I heard a mixture of laughs and chuckles coming from the family room. " oh sorry mom didn't see you there. Good morning"
"Good morning. Thankyou for taking care of ummm that. We have visitors" I looked around the corner and saw and boy about my age and a woman which im guessing was his mom. I smiled at them they seemed nice , well the mom did at least , the boy didn't do anything except stare at me " hello im addison and yes its usually this crazy here" everyone laughed. " Addison this is Eliza and Ashton. They are new to town." My mom added. " oh cool. Well I'm taking Kodi for his walk now and then I might see Damian"
" ok would you mind if Ashton came with?" She asked worried that I would say no. Ashton seems shy but I would like to make a new friend. "Sure. Come on Ashton i'll show you around " he followed me out the door after I took my phone wallet and Kodi's dog leash even though he didn't even need it. Everyone new Kodi and how friendly ,obedient and smart he was so he always stayed close.

Ashton POV
" mom do we have to?" I asked for the 63rd time
"Yes we don't want to be rude" she answered as we crossed the road. Tbh I didn't miss my old house back in Goergia where it was crowded and busy. We arrived at the house early so we got to meet Sandra. Sandra was a very kind person and said she had a 6 and 17 year old daughter named Haley and Addison and a 11 and 17 year old son name Cory and Zachariah. I got to meet Zachariah a bit later. He wasn't too bad actually. He went back up to I guess was his bedroom. I talked for a bit with my mom and Sandra when i hear footsteps coming down the stairs
" No fair Kodi you cheated " I heard a girl say. Kodi? I didn't know there was a Kodi. Thats when I saw a beautiful girl with dark brown almost black hair and charcoal eyes. She looked in the cabinet while talking to the biggest husky mix i have ever seen. I actually thought that was pretty cute seeing a girl talking to a dog. I then hear more feet dashing down the stairs. A girl and boy which im guessing was Hayley and Cory.
"Cory give her back!" I heard Hayley whine." No I think that she needs a haircut. " Corey stated. I tried my best not to laugh at their bickering." Nooooo!!" Hayley was tearing up. " Show me where my you hid my video games " he said. Pretty Girl looked like she had enough.
"Cory! Stop being a brat and give Hayley her doll!" She yelled
"B-b-but"
"Now" Cory put down the scissors with an annoyed expression.
"Hayley stop being a brat and give Cory his video games" she scolded
"Fine they're in the dog food" Cory rushed over to the cabinet to where I think where the dog food was kept and they both ran off upstairs. I could hear the moms trying their best not to laugh. ( a/n is it there or their IDK im sorry im so confused ) "Sorry Kodi, her you go boy" Pretty Girl started talking to the the dog. " Zachariah why am i the one that does all the work" she asked her brother. "Im the lazy twin remember" he answered. Thats was it. The mums and I started to let out a laugh.

Pretty Girl noticed us.

A/N hey guys my name is AlisonK and im new to WattPad. Please follow me. On wattpad not in real life. Im soooo sorry about my grammar im just really lazy. I will try my best on frequent updates but I have school work thats due in like a week and a few family problems + im just that lazy. Thank you to those who have followed me and added this story to their library more info about me go to my WattPad page thing. Kk. Until next time - AlisonK .Wow that made me sound like a creepy stalker lets try something else. Xoxo Gossip (a.k.a AlisonK)