𝟎𝟎𝟑

YOU MADE IT to eren's apartment complex and was now in the elevator going up to his apartment.

you walked out of the elevator and knocked on eren's door. "hold on, i'll be there in a sec," he yelled from the inside. you heard a couple of footsteps then the front door was opened by eren.

he smiled down at you as you smiled back up at him. "hey y/n," he smiled showing his beautiful teeth. "hey eren, are you gonna let me in?" you replied and he nodded stepping aside, letting you walk in.

you smelled the food that eren was cooking up in the kitchen as you took your shoes off and placed it by the front door.

"lemme take this for you," he said reaching for your bag and you allowed it, giving him a small 'thank you'.

he put your bag in his room and walked back out to find you sitting in the kitchen. "do you need help with anything, it smells really good," you smiled at him.

"thank you, and no. you can just chill, i didn't ask you over here so you can help me cook, did i", he said standing next to the seat you were sitting on.

"you tell me eren," you said looking back at him as he blushed from how close you two were now.

"non giocare con me, y/n," (don't play with me) he replied shaking his head. this is one of the the things that consists in your guys friendship. flirting. a lot of it.

it would either be you giving getting too nervous by his words or actions or him getting nervous by yours.

you giggled, "i didn't do anything, eren," you said standing up as you walked to the stove.

"didnt i tell i didn't need anything help, y/n. just chill with me until the food done, okay?" eren said grabbing your arm pulling you infront of him. "okay, what do you wanna do?" you asked looking around at everything but him.

"we can watch some movies or shows. it's your choice, pretty," he said moving his head to what you were trying to look at. "you wanna watch a movie with me, y/n?" he asked lifting you head up at him gently. you nodded, "yea we can watch a movie, eren," you said lowly as he nodded and lead you to the living room.

— small time skip—

you were seated on eren's comfortable couch while he was in the kitchen making the both of yours plate. it's been about 40 minutes since you arrived at eren's place and you were enjoying yourself. the two of you just talked and watched your favorite movies.

"alright, here you go y/n," eren said placing your plate in front of you on the black coffee table as he did the same with his.

"thank you, do you want something to drink?" you asked heading to the kitchen to wash your hands. "yea, just get me a bottle of water," he replied.

you walked over and hummed, signaling the bottle towards him as he looked up and took it.

a couple minutes later the both you were still eating, well eren was close to be finished with his plate and you were almost there.

"so what do you plan on doing, career wise, since we finished college and all that stuff," eren asked you. as of right now you were doing pretty good on making sure you had the things you needed and all that. you were currently working as a co-manager at a poplar art store and it payed very well so you weren't complaining at all.

"umm as of right now i'm planning on just using this summer as a break from school, of course. but i'm most likely going to do online classes because you know how i want to be a real estate agent, so hopefully everything goes as planned," you replied to eren who payed close attention to you.

"it will work out good, y/n. if you need any help with anything let me know, i got you," eren said smiling at you as you grinned back at him. "thank you, and of course. but what are you planning on doing," you said putting the both of y'all's now empty plates on the table.

"i'm not for sure, but the easy route is taking over my dad's position in his company. i'm not really complaining, your already know it's good money and all that. so i just gotta, you know, wait till then," he said nodding his head.

"do you want to be the ceo of the company?," you asked him.

"yea, i've wanted to ever since i was younger. what they do is complicated but the do go with the money, like donate money to associations and stuff like that," he replied smiling a little. you. nodded deciding that you weren't going to question why the job was "complicated".

"that's good, eren. i'm glad that you have something you're gonna enjoy doing," you said shortly yawning after.

"you tired," he asked getting up as he grabbed the dishes. you shook your head no, "no, i wanna stay up with you," you said ask you walked behind his tall figure.

"y/n, if we continue to watch a movie you would
most definitely fall asleep," eren said chuckling at you yawning once again.

"that's not true eren. you invited me over to hangout, what i look like falling asleep if we were supposed to have a sleepover," you said playful rolling your eyes.

"you're acting like i need somebody to stay awake with me, take your ass to bed y/n. you'll see me tomorrow," eren said turning to you.

you sighed loudly trying to decide if you wanted to be tired while staying awake with eren orrr go to bed, in his very fluffy, very comfortable bed.

"fine, but tomorrow we're going out, maybe. only if i feel like i don't wanna sleep in, but yea. i'll take my ass to bed though," you said, beginning to walk out of the kitchen as eren trailed behind you.

"okay, what do want to do tomorrow if you do feel like it," he asked as you guys made it to his room and you grabbed your things so you can begin to settle down for the night.

"ummm, we can go rolling skating or bowling we everybody if they're free. if that's okay with you," you looked out at him from his bathroom.

"i'm okay with it, if you're okay with it," he shrugs as he laid down on his king sized bed. you nodded in agreement as you started washing your face.

"you wanna go with everybody else or just the two of us," eren asked sitting up as he set his eyes on you.

she so beautiful.

"we can go skating with everyone but i can come back here if you want me to tomorrow," you said pausing your movements on your face.

"yea, i'm fine with that," he replied finally deciding that he was going to go to sleep too.

you got finish with your night routine then changed into some clothes. once you got done putting your things away, you closed eren's remaining lights and laid down besides a now sleeping eren.

but i was the one going to fall asleep first. you thought shaking your head, dozing into a deep sleep.

—————

hey guys !! i hope you like the book so far. i'm hoping to work on more chapters since i have spring break & everything but we'll see.

(i didn't re-read like that so if you see any mistakes please don't mind them)

i hope you guys are doing well, drink your water, eat some food, etc. i love y'all & hope you have a good day or night.

-cedin13 💕