°•○•°𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤°•○•°

I awoke to someone shaking me awake violently.

"Hey Mei! wake upppp were here!

Aden pov

I shook her awake her awake "softly"
She opened her eyes
And looked at me with confusion

"Wha-at?" She asked confused

"The school trip? We bought tickets and everything! I told her

"Ohhhh now I remember sorry I'm a little disoriented"

We walked out of the bus the the pool and changed out of our normal clothes to our swim suits.

Mei Pov

I patted my clothes in my side bag and zipped it up. I walked out to the dock and saw the gray Koron talking to blank I didn't really paid them any mind. Holding my nose I jumped into the water. A few seconds later I saw blank get in. Yuki got in as well and pulled him out of the water though.

"PLEASE DONT DROWN KIDS-" I heard miss B say.

I poked my head out of the water to see people leaving so I went with. We got into changing rooms i saw Yuki go into one with eyeball. I wonder where Sage went I haven't seen them with Yuki for a few weeks.

Their probably fine.

I got out of my swing suit and slipped into my normal clothes. I put on my perfume and put it back in my bag.
I walked outvofcthe bathrooms and saw Yuki trying to dry her self with one of those low quality dryers.

I shuffled out of the room and went to meet Aden

Hey where are you???

The camp???

Can you go back to the bathrooms?

Sure going rn

Ok ty

I closed my phone and waited for him. People started leaving the bathroom and and just standing outside of it.

As Aden walked into the area miss B rushed to him.

"Are you ok I thought we were missing someone!" She told him

"Uh yeah I was just um exploring yeah totally."

"Well I'm glad your ok stay here ok?"

"Sure."

Miss B checked something off her check list and walked away. I went up to him.

"Hey Aden! Are you ok you seem nervous." I asked

"Yeah I'm fine hust not good with people."

You sure? You know you can tell me anything right I've known you since middle school."

"I'm FINE jeez."

"Oh ok it's cool aha."

We walked with the rest of the kids to the camp area a guy named VinVin came running down the stairs.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY CAMPPPPPP!"He announced

"Ugh this guy's too loud." I heard Aden say.

He led us around the rest of the camp we shot arrows Rock climbed. It was fun! I almost broke my arm trying to rock climbed though.