The Moment

I take forced steps to reach my flat. I'm still recovering from the effect that Brian's words have on me. It's torturous how much control Brian has on me. And what he said was true. I do want him, badly. But it's just that I don't want to seem desperate. That'll be like so stupid.

The next day goes by in a blur. My friends ask me what's wrong, a question for which even I don't have an answer. Maybe I look high or something, I don't even know. Anyway, from tomorrow there's a long weekend because of the public holidays on Friday and Monday. So I'm planning to invite all my girlfriends and have a sleepover. I haven't had one in a long time.

I reach and seek some snacks. After I've eaten, I decide to call my friends when I get a call myself.

"Hey love," It's Brian!

"Hi Brian!" Okay, I might sound a tad bit excited.

"Look who's happy to hear my delightful voice."

"Yeah right."

"Hmm... I called you to ask you if you're free tomorrow."

"For what?"

"Well I don't have any engagement with the band tomorrow and there's a public holiday too, so I was thinking of taking a tour around the city and even change my wardrobe a bit. So I thought maybe you could accompany me."

Well I hadn't called my friends yet and obviously I wanted to hang out with Brian so I say yes. He's happy and we exchange goodbyes.

The next day, I wear a white sundress and leave my hair open. I look pretty good I must say.

I reach Brian's hotel and I gasp at the sight. He's wearing a black button up shirt and white trousers and to complete the look he has sunglasses. I have never seen a more handsome man in my entire life. He is perfectly tall and he is on the thinner side, but not lanky. He is very toned, muscular. And his hair, it is just so beautiful. Just by looking at him, I feel something inside. And the fact that he's hanging out with me just leaves me speechless.

"Right on time. I like that," Brian greets me with a hug and he smells absolutely divine. I have reached at 9, just like he said. That means YES, I woke up early on a holiday.

We leave, and I go to the places that I could've never seen if it wasn't for him. It is not a secret that Brian is filthy rich. So it's obvious that we go around the most beautiful locations, eat at the best restaurant and then go to the most expensive shops.

Each and every piece of clothing that Brian tries looks so alluring on him, that I wonder how much time God took while making this man. I'm no help to him in deciding, so he just buys all. Wow.

He offers to buy me stuff, but I say no. This trip and every time we hung out in the past has been on him only. He insists, but I strictly say no.

It's evening now and we had a hell of a day. We are in Brian's car. I notice that he missed the turn for my house. Maybe he sees the look on my face and says, "Please I have something important to do."

He takes me to his room. And tells me to wait. Then he brings a box, inside of which lies the prettiest necklace I've ever seen. It has a tiny exquisitely well crafted flower in the middle and has diamonds around. I don't say anything, I'm so ... surprised.

"It's for you. I'd meant to give this to you on the day of the party, but you know the shit that happened that day and I just forgot."

"I can't..." is all I manage to say.

"Don't say that. Here I'll help you wear it."

Saying that he tells me to sit on the chair opposite the mirror. He stands behind me, and with the necklace in one hand he pushes all my hair to one side. As soon as his hand touches my bare skin, I shiver. I feel sparks on each area that his slender fingers touch and I can't help but moan. Oh my god! I pray that wasn't audible. He's finished and tells me to look up to the mirror. It's amazing.