News of a possible Sequel!

Hi everyone!

          I have had a few people ask if I am going to make a story with the new fnaf game...

                   I am still looking into characters and the game itself, but I think I 

                                                               might  give it a try :) 

So before I start writing officially or cementing a plot I would love to hear from everyone who liked my first story. I plan on following a similar idea of giving the characters the ability to change, having a human form and animatronic one. 

      I will say now though I would be basing the story after the end of the game not during.

                       ( Spoiler alert to game play and character to those who haven't played )

I do not intend to have characters like Vanessa/Vanny in this story or Glitchtrap/Springtrap, and of course Gregory although he might be mentioned for backstory sake. I might add side stories in if darker characters like Glitchtrap or Vanny ect, are wanted after I finish the main story, which will likely be in five plus parts this time due to larger cast of characters this time. 

                So please comment your thoughts and let me know what you guys all think :) 

I will delete this chapter after a while and sorry as well, I know the title might have been misleading thinking there will be a follow on to this story. I haven't tried to write that yet but I might in future in a short story in my requests rather than here.

                   ~  Stay safe everyone :D Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts! ~