Chapter 6 New Classmate! +A/N

Uhh hi i know i havent updated in almost 4 to 8 moths +December but am back Finally if your going to read this thank you am rurrently working on a new fanfic so i hope you are satifyed of this new chapter. I will get going now.
____________________________
Time skip ...

Dear diary

Am now ready for Pokeschool but
I do forget some of thair names so i ask them what thair name is.
Iv'e also tried to paint and has been helped by mina?.

Am sorry for not remebering

It's fine Ash said the person who Has green hair, Am very sorry I still can't remember her name properly

Then professor kukui came inside the class room. And started class I wrote down every thing he said not wanting to forget it? I was unsure but I still did it.

I think it's about type weaknesses with was interesting and cool!

Pikachu was right beside me trying to help me remember some of the other things that day.

I also remember that we desided to go to the green heads girl's place and they owned a restaurant food was yummy!

Then it was time to go home the  one with tall and red hair pulled out his charizard and when I came to pet it, something felt so familiar like an old friend of mine that I know yet, it's the first time I saw this charizard but it's still nice to finally feel something familiar.

Then we came home the blue haired girl helped me she said I think next time? I'll give you a map to help you get around the place? I agreed then I and Pikachu said our good byes to the blue haired girl and their poplio?

It was a nice day with mom Giveing me a name list with people's pictures it was nice tho I need to find it well bye bye for now diary.

-Ash

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi (●’◡’●)ノ thank you for the person who made a inspiration fan fiction out of this piece of a train wreck, thank you two for inspireing me to finally edit this draft that was unfinished  now it's not just 8months it's now 9 😭 I'll try and update my books, I've been in Tumblr more with being online.

Thank you again to the person for inspireing me to finally update on this book

Word count: 400