10.

and i'll escape

and i'll escape

You woke up feeling like a princess

Well, you were a princess since you were born in royalty. But growing up, you genuinely hated all the pressure given to you just because you were birthed by a mom who was a queen.

However, when you woke up that day inside a cave, you felt like Cinderella, you felt like how kids pictured princesses.

A reason to that is because you were so in love, and the person you were so in love with had his arms wrapped around you when you first opened your eyes that morning.

The memories from the night before was implanted in your mind, especially the kiss. A silence stayed right after you pulled away, but the silence was filled with love and heartbeats that didn't need to be put to words.

In modern terms, you and Takashi were 'girlfriend-boyfriend'.

You turned to the boy sleeping beside you, gazing lovingly as you stroked his hair.

He snored, and it was the most beautiful sound you've ever heard. Even if you know that when you get married and gray, you'll hate it. But right now, it was the most pleasant sound to listen to.

"Takashi.. wake up." smiling as you shook him, he started to open his eyes.

Now to Takashi's point of view, he too, woke up feeling like a princess. A princess that could talk to birds like Snow White, a pretty girl that woke up in a fairytale.

Of course he did, he was awoken by his personal goddess first thing in the morning, and she was the first thing he saw when he tiredly opened his eyes.

The way you whispered silly I love you's before sleeping still rang in his ear. It was bound to be normal words to say to each other with just more time.

"Good morning y/n." he uttered out lazily.

And then, you did something super unexpected, you crashed your lips on his.

Takashi felt so giddy that he questioned who was the actual royalty between you two, because he felt like he could rule the world with that one simple kiss.