Nail Biting Witch

Emilia.
A wretched girl.
She was as annoying as a Cockroach, but she was much more disgusting.

She couldn't stop having problems, her friends loved her but couldn't help but want to rip her hair out, and put hot metal in her eyes and mouth to finally shut her up.
But the most annoying thing about her... Is her revolting nail biting! Her nails grew as quickly as bamboo, yet left her in 10 minutes.
Everywhere she went, her dirty fingers near her mouth, chewing and chewing she went, spitting the nail bits anywhere she pleased.
Emilia believed she was a witch. Everyday after school she went on with her black magic, learning and learning fake spells and potions. Her friends never believed her very "serious" spells, since they never worked, only in Emilia's head.

One day Emilia was at home, chewing her nails like they were the last thing to eat on the earth. Practicing her magic she went, spell after spell she went until it was 3am. Unsurprisingly her favorite hour.

That was when all her spells worked, or so she thought.

"This spell is my greatest creation yet!" She exclaimed with great excitement. She added some Mugwort, and a rabbit's eye, a human's bone which she got from her mother. A few pinches of Rose Mary, lavender oil, her special powder from snakeskin and her last ingredient, Nails. Emilia chewed her nails until she got 2 cups of nails, her fingers bleeding furiously. " This will all be worth the pain when I become the greatest witch, everyone shall believe me now " She snickered. Emilia wished she was great and powerful, but she forgot one thing, her spells never worked. Emilia mixed and mixed until she believed it was done. Emilia exclaimed with great desperation "hende, der ønsker magt, otterranno ciò che meritano con il cuore giusto, Paduka mugi karsaa maringi pangwaos kawula, saha kawula badhe memuji Paduka! " With the last of the spell said, Emilia danced happily as rainbow clouds moved around her.

But what she didn't know, was that her heart was as rotten as a Century Egg.
.
.
.
Silence filled her room, she could hear her blood flowing out her fingers. Then a screech. A cry? Hell's noise.

The walls of her room crack, the floor rips open with great force "This is part of the spell. It should be" Thought Emilia as reassurance for her worries.
A hole creates under her, sucking Emilia in like a black hole. Though as a black hole this looks to be, it has walls quite close to Emilia. Emilia, afraid of what was at the end, tried to stop herself from falling, though when she tried to stop with her hands, her skin would fall off, the concrete walls chewing away the layers of skin Emilia had. Before Emilia's hands turned into bones only, Emilia ended up letting herself keep falling into the dark abyss.

A new thought climbed into Emilia's head.

Emilia now tried to keep herself upright with her back and legs,"I have thick clothing and boots, nothing should happen " Stupidly thought Emilia. Though as quickly as she puts her back on the concrete walls, her clothes ripping as fast as sound, ending up with the only thing left on her back being her spine sticking out like an arc. Now Emilia realized she was falling faster and faster with every second passing. Her feet now stubs, she cries and cries until her eyes are bleeding.

Emilia beginning to await for her death, the end of her bloody, useless life.

But Emilia did not die of hunger, for her Nails showing as food, she didn't know how long it had been, but she knew it was long enough for her vocal cords to be ripped by the nails that cut her throat every single second, sticking out everywhere, decorating her neck like Christmas lights on a tree.

Then an idea popped into Emilia mind.

Then Emilia realized, her nails didn't stop growing, she could stop herself with her long nails.

This was her last chance to survive, it had to work. It would work. Emilia counted down from 3.

3

2

1

Emilia let her nails go along the walls, surprisingly stopping her, Emilia smiled the biggest smile she could make.
Unfortunately, Emilia's nails failed her, they didn't grow as quickly as they seemed to when she wasn't desperate. Before she knew it, her nails came off her fingers, one by one they came off, taking pieces of skin with them.

Emilia had never felt this kind of pain when biting her nails! Though the pain didn't stop, it never ended. Her nails grew, only to be ripped off, her fingers getting shredded by the concrete like if it was a cheese grater. This torture  continued to repeat until her body couldn't produce any more nails for her....

Emilia thinking this was the end of her misery and terrible pain, she finally hit the bottom.