Chapter 8

Erens p.o.v

I'm keeping the baby, Levi's promised to look after me and it until it's born.

-2 months-

I have a scan in a couple days, I want Levi to come but I'm nervous to ask.

I was at work with Armin when i felt the first kick, I haven't told Levi. Not sure if he'd care.

"Hey Armin, do you mind if you cover my shift on Thursday, I have a scan." I asked as we filled coffee cups.

"yeah sure, Levi going with you?" He asked.

"Eh I haven't asked him...i don't know what I'm meant to say."

"Well here's your change." he nodded In front of me and there was Levi.

"Oh eh hey." I shuttered.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked.

"Em yeah I'm good, but I need to ask you something."

"Sure go ahead." He listened.

"I have a scan on Thursday, d-do you wanna come?" I couldn't make eye contact with him.

"What time?" He spoke.

"2 o clock."

"I'll be there." he took his coffee and walked out.

"Well that went well." I said to armin.

----------

It was coming up for two and I was waiting outside the hospital for Levi, if he'll ever show up.

Then five minutes before my appointment he decides to show up.

"Your late." I spoke first.

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm here now aren't i." He replied.

We went in and waited in the waiting area. People were looking at us, probably thinking why two men are here together.

"Eren jaeger, doctors ready for you." A nurse spoke and lead us into a room.

"Welcome Eren, first time here?" He laughed. I nodded. "Right lay down on the table please and roll up your shirt."

I lifted myself up on to the table. Levi pulled a seat closer to me. The doctor then put applied gel to my stomach and took out a small mouse-type thing.

"Ok if you look at the screen you should be able to see a little ball moving around." He then put the remote to my stomach where the gel was.

Me and the doctor kept both eyes on the screen, I looked over and saw Levi on his phone not paying attention.

"Em hello? Your Facebook feed can wait ten minutes Levi!" I said madly.

"Hey for your information, this is tumblr" he replied and kept on scrolling. Prick.

"And there is your baby." The doctor smiled and I could hear a fast heart beating noise. My eyes went wide at a little bobbing figure on the screen.

"That's it?" I sat up and pointed.

"Yep I'd say your about two months gone, your birth will be hard...seeing as you a guy and it with have to come out your re-end but apart from that your baby is completely healthy."

"Thank you.." I warmly smiled. I put my eyes back over to Levi who was starring at the screen.

"That's our baby..?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I reached over and grabbed his hand, I squeezed it a little. "Thats our baby." Tears started coming down my face.

The doctor printed of a Picture for us each. I walked out there just starring at the picture. As I was about to part ways with Levi he stopped me.

"Eren." He began. "You think you might want to go in a date sometime?"

I smiled widely. "Yeah" I nodded. "Of course"