Part 4

Author:

4 months later

Y/N state is normal now. But she avoids Jungkook. Because every time she looks at him she thinks that Kang Dae is back. So she avoids having any interaction with him. She does feel bad for what she had done to him 4 months ago. She realized that she shouldn't have acted like that. After all, Kang Dae used to cherish his brother a lot. She always thought to apologize to him. But the fact that Kang Dae died while trying to save him stops her from doing that.

Today is Sunday so everyone is at home. Jungkook was busy with his work.

Y/N was getting ready to go somewhere. After she got ready she came out of her room. Jungkook's dad and mom were sitting on the couch and were discussing something. But when they saw Y/N all dressed up they got up from their seats and asked her where is she going.

Mom: Are you going somewhere?

Y/N: Mom did you forget that today is a special day.

Mom: ( She smiles sadly ) Today is Kang Dae's and Jungkook's birthday. How can I forget that?

Author:

Jungkook also came out of his room after completing his work.

His eyes landed on Y/N and his mom & dad

His eyes landed on Y/N and his mom & dad. So he went near them.

Dad: So Y/N do you have any plans today?

Y/N: I am going at an orphanage. Kang Dae used to love kids a lot. So I thought to spend some time with kids on Kang Dae's birthday.

Mom: If that makes you happy then go ahead Y/N. But I won't let you go alone.

Y/N: Mom I can manage alone.

Mom: No I won't listen to you at all. ( She looks at Jungkook. ) Jungkook you also go with her. I know you told me yesterday that you don't want to celebrate your birthday. So instead of spending your whole day working on those files for a change go with Y/N.

Jungkook: Mom how can I? I mean I have many things to do. ( He said in his deep voice )

Y/N: Yes mom I am fine. I don't want to go with him (she mumbled the last sentence )

Dad: No Y/N I can't let you go alone. And Jungkook doesn't worry about work you can do it tomorrow. For now, go with her.

Jungkook: Okay Dad ( He sighs )

Dad: I and your mother could have joined you guys but we have to go somewhere. So you both enjoy your time with small kids. ( He smiled )