🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7 : 🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄰🅃🄴

She opened her eyes.

What caught her eyes was a dark room.

'Wasn't I sleeping in my room.'

Suddenly the room brightens up and she saw a white ceiling.

Just as she was thinking about her own whereabouts, she heard a sound as if opening of a door.

She tried to sit up but found herself tied.

Her hands and feet both were tied to a bed.

She was horrified as this was her biggest nightmare, if she is right.

She looked around, and what she saw was a room plane white with only a door and a light hung above her and she was tied to a bed in the middle of the room.

She saw a man and a women coming towards her.

The man was middle-aged and the women too.

The man said to the women "Change her clothes and then we can inject the new serum in her body."

Selina was terrified.

'Was it all a dream.'

The female doctor came towards her and without saying anything, she began to change her clothes.

Selina struggled but the female doctor pressed a button on the bed and Selina suffered from a shock.

"Ahhh......."

A heart piercing screeh sounded throughout the room but the male and the female doctors were unaffected as if this was the scene they saw everyday.

Selina who was laying on the bed, went limp due to the shock.

Soon her clothes were changed into a white thin gown.

The male doctor came with an injection and injected the serum in her body.

Selina wanted to resist but cannot.

After some time, the pain began to spread in her limbs.

Selina tried not to make a sound but failed.

She shouted, wailed and screamed due to pain.

At last, she looked towards the male and female doctor and against her conscience, she begged the two monsters.

"Please.....let me....g....go."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

The male doctor finally stopped and looked at her for a moment and then replied "Blame yourself."

Then he said to the female doctor "Take a thin part of her skin and send it to the laboratory and tell them to make a report on the effects of the new serum."

The female doctor nodded.

Selina remained there for a while, shouting and screaming desperately.

After a while, the female doctor took a scalpel and began peeling her skin.

Selina woke up with a jolt.

She looked at her surroundings.

What came in her views were pink walls that were beautifully decorated for her.

Her tears came down like a river.

'Thank god, it was all a nightmare.'

But only she knew that those horrifying things were a part of her scarred memory. A part of her which can always remind her of how scarred and broken she is.

And there were more.

But at that time, she slowly became numb to that pain and suffering.

Selina looked at the clock.