32

That night, Seulgi and Lucas confirmed their standpoint and became an official couple.

After returning to her dormitory, Seulgi lay on her bed and tried to think of Lucas's face. Her face immediately turned red and her heart began to race; she had never expected her dream to come true.

Lucas was too charming. So charming that it was like he had stepped out of a painting. Yet, this man actually held her hand...

It seemed, Seulgi was destined to have no sleep that night...

The next day, Seulgi got out of bed with a pair of dark eye bags, giving her roommate a fright, "Seulgi, did you stay up all night? Why are your eye bags so bad?"

Seulgi immediately went to the bathroom to check the mirror and discovered that her eyes were completely swollen and unsightly. But, she still had Lucas's class that day.

Although she wanted to attend, she couldn't go with that face. So, she ended up skipping the class even though she knew Lucas would be angry...

Not long after the class ended, she received a phone call from Lucas as expected. On the other end of the phone, he calmly asked, "Why weren't you in class?"

"My eyes aren't feeling well. Ever since returning home last night, they've been swollen."

"Come to the library at noon," Lucas said gently. "I'll wait for you there."

Seulgi had no choice but to apply a little bit of makeup to cover her eyes. When she arrived at the library and found Lucas, she lowered her head to prevent him from seeing her dopey appearance.

"Lift your head," Lucas said.

Seulgi lifted her head reluctantly and tried her best to open her eyes. She could imagine that her image was completely destroyed at that point. But, Lucas simply gave a gentle chuckle and helped her massage her eyes.

"Did you not sleep last night?"

"Uh huh," Seulgi nodded. "I couldn't sleep. I was afraid I was dreaming."

Lucas smiled as his hands moved even more gently, "Do you need me to remind you every day that you're not dreaming?"

"It doesn't feel real."

Seulgi's head was lowered and her eyes were swollen, but Lucas felt that this Seulgi was extremely cute, so he couldn't help but place a kiss on her lips, "Does this still feel like it's not real?"

"One more kiss and it should feel more real."

Lucas massaged her eyes and replied, "Let me help you make up for your missed class. You can go home after this. From now on, you're not allowed to skip any of my classes. Others might not show support for me, but as my girlfriend, are you not showing me support either?"

"You're not lacking in popularity."

"But I'm lacking you," Lucas said as he flipped open his textbook and began to help Seulgi make up for the class she missed.

Actually, Seulgi was fine with this because she knew that Lucas was only serious because his class was truly easy to fail.

He simply wanted Seulgi to pass so she'd no longer be tormented by this stressful course.

Seulgi stared at the man she loved and felt like she was filled with energy, so her eyes no longer looked so uncomfortable.

During the time it took to complete a class, Lucas did not waste a single minute of Seulgi's time. After he closed up his textbook, he said, "Go home and get some rest. I won't call you out for dinner tonight."