Revealing my Age

Greetings Readers,

Some of you maybe knowing that I am actually am A 12-Year-Old through an announcement made by @Bristi_Sen.

I never thought or even imagined that I would reveal this. 

It's been quite a while since I had Taken a Break from Wattpad, and I and @Bristi_Sen were in touch through mail. I and her were having a talk over the mail when I suddenly revealed my age to her. 

There's no one as close to me as she is. The thought about her knowing my reality haunted me every day, and every night. My Mother admired her a lot. She constantly told me not really cheat on her by my age. 

And my existence became questionable when I told her my truth, and how we ended up exchanging phone numbers, having voice and video calls, those texts and voice-messages. Life is now just too perfect, it is like I can sleep without those terrible thoughts haunting me.

When I discovered Wattpad, I desperately wanted to write here, but wasn't quite sure about the age bracket. So I ended up lying about myself. 

But I hope you still will treat me the way you all have always done, will keep supporting me constantly, and will accept me with this new (and true) identity. You all have been nothing but true friends and supporters.

Also, I never really thanked you all for showering so much love upon this book, I'm overwhelmed. This is just too big for me, and so unreal for me to handle it. 

A whole-hearted thank you to each and everyone of you out there. I am nothing without you all <3

Love and Peace <3