Congrats 🎉

Orange and Bubble : *approach a sad looking Lou slumped on the couch*

Bubble : Heya Lou, why the long face ? 

Lou *with a frown on her face* : I don't have a girlfriend anymore 

Bubble : WH- WHAT- 

Orange *slams hands on the couch* : OMG JENN AND Y-YOU?!!? WHAT DID JENN DO?! THAT BI-

Jenn *appears outta thin air* : Why am i hearing my name??  and stop screaming Orange. Calm down or your face'll turn red... or orange- I don't know-  you're an orange, i don't know orange anatomy *shrugs*

Orange : I- WHAT DID YOU DO THAT YOU GUYS BROKE UP !!?!? 

Jenn : *Stares at them confused* 

Bubble : Don't just stand there and stare, WE NEED ANSWERS !! 

Jenn *goes to Lou and hugs her, cuddling together* : Awee are you still sad about it?? c'mon Lou we're wifeys now !! 

Orange : I'm- I'm sorry you're both WHAT NOW 

Jenn : We're wives Orange, is that concept very hard for you to grasp? We just got married and now my lovely wifey here is sad we're not girlfriends anymore. Lou isn't having a wife better?? *says Jenn wiggling Lou in her arms with a smile* 

Lou : Well I guess you're right... How are you always correct wifey? *looking at Jenn with loving eyes*

Jenn : Because I love youuu *nuzzles her face in Lou's neck* 

Orange and Bubble : ...

Orange : Wh-why am I not surprised... 

Bubble : They're so sickeningly sweet, let's get out of here before we die of sugar overdose. 

*Bubble and Orange leave* 

*Outside* 

Bubble *stops* : I- 

Orange *turns to look at Bubble* : What now 

Bubble *staring at Orange* : How the fuck did we forget to congratulate them- 

Orange : Well they were always like a married couple, so i'm not surprised we forgot to congratulate them. Also I don't think they would've been able to hear whatever we said, not with them lost in their own little bubble of love. 

Bubble : Indeed 

Orange : Let's try that tomorrow 

Bubble  : Okie