❤𝗥𝗼𝗴𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲 ❥(𝟮)|𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍❤

"Oh my God!" you screamed, bracing yourself as Roger brought the car to a very abrupt halt.

But it was too late, you'd already run straight into the individual that had been crossing the road when Roger had come speeding along.

The two of you sat there in silence after hearing the very telling sound of a thud - a sound that was likely to occur when an individual was involved in a car accident.

For a long moment, there was utter silence - pure and utter silence.

You were breathing heavily, and Roger looked like he wasn't breathing at all. His eyes were wide, emphasizing the colour of his eyes, to the point where they appeared more grey than blue.

Even though neither of you said anything, you both knew what the elephant in the room - well, car - was.

When he returned to his senses, he turned to look at you, blinking a few times before he spoke. "Princess, are you hurt?"

"No, but I think the man we just ran over is!" you panicked.

"I didn't run him over!" he defended, just as frantic as you. "Oh Lord, did I?" he opened the door, getting out to stand on his feet.

Roger didn't realize it yet, but you were having a full-on anxiety attack, and you were trying your best to hide it - so you remained in the car.

As the drummer walked over to examine the extent of the situation, he put his hands over his head.

That could not have been good.

Despite the fact that your breathing was still uneven, you eventually got out of the car, practically stumbling as you rushed over to join Roger.

There was a man, laying on the pavement, and though he was unconscious, he certainly looked alive, as strange as that was - you could see that, but Roger couldn't, for his thoughts were racing faster than the speed he'd been driving at when he encountered the man in the first place.

But his clearance from appearing fatally injured wasn't the only thing you'd noticed - no, there was another factor, one that brought back horrible memories.

You thought you were over it all until that moment.

In the distance, you could sense that the car, containing the other two boys, had drawn to an abrupt halt - and there was even the faint sound of police sirens; yet all you could do was stare at the unconscious man on the ground.

"Oh Christ, is he dead?" Roger questioned frantically. "Do you think he's dead?" he looked at you again.

He frowned slightly upon noticing that you appeared dazed, but his attention was promptly swept away by the crescendo of the police sirens, after which he saw John and Freddie being asked to step out of the car.

A couple of officers were also heading toward the pair of you, and one of them seemed to be speaking into a device that strongly resembled a radio transmitter - stating that an ambulance may have been needed at the sight.

"Ohh boy," Roger sighed, already knowing that there was no getting out of this situation. "Brian is going to murder me," he sounded as though he wanted to cry at the end.

But all you could do was stare at the unconscious man - recognizing him far too well.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄🎀┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"One job, Rog! You had one f****** job!" Brian's voice could be heard as he walked into the hospital hallway that you and Roger were seated along.