Thursday, March 13

.........Continuation of the dog costume.........
So today is our early Halloween history day it's all about the history of Halloween and monsters and there are many activities in the Halloween history like : costumplaning (it means you need to explain what and where , who your costume) ,eating contest (the game is very yucky your going to eat brains,well it looks like a brain but it not really a brain that's why people don't have eating contests in Halloween) , hallow--dance (your going to have your own made dance while the song is playing the secret is dance faster and your opponent will lose except for Mackenzie she is the total dance diva winner) , costoween ( the best costume wins )
..........Costumplaning .........
When it was Mackenzie's turn she was wearing her new witch costume she explained it perfectly
But when it was my turn I suck
When it was Chloe's turn she was wearing a zombie diva costume she explained it
When it was Zoe's turn was not wearing anything but she invented a robot desame face with her she explained what she invented was "duple ganger"......................
...........Eating contest.............
I totally lose Mackenzie won.
I lose because I vomited in front of the teachers they were so mad they disqualified me ,Mackenzie just laughed at me with a evil smile or also called the VES it means "victory evil smile"
Honestly I don't get it Mackenzie told me that if she's happy the world will blame her ,maybe she pranked me
.........Hallow--dance........
I lose again it was uncomfortable in dancing with a very bad odor dog costume.
Mackenzie and the CCP girls totally one
AGAIN.......
It's just not fair!
Ok, it's totally fair
..........Costoween............
I lose of course I lose in all events in Halloween history day.
It's Mackenzie who won the game