Ungrateful

** Author's note: There will be adult scenes towards the end of this chapter, please be aware. **

⏰:14:27

Ryan hadn't responded to me. I felt betrayed- my best friend of 13 years set me up. I guess all the signs were there, I just ignored them. 

Malu and Jay came up to our table and sat down. Malu had her hair down, her eyes were low, and she looked at me with a crazy, hysterical grin. Jay sat to the right of me. He stared at me with a blank face so I hadn't known his intentions. Relatively no one was in the restaurant, which for obvious reasons, inclined my anxiety. 

Ryan: Well now that everyone's here... 

Malu: You wanna see me? Do you wanna see me? Why you talkin' about me?

I didn't say anything for a moment.

Cori: You know why. Look who you brought in.

Malu: Do you wanna fight me?

Cori: Bitch don't get beside yourself. I will beat tf outta you. You know this.

Jay: Chill. We didn't come here for that.

Cori: What do you want than?

My voice was loud. I was furious. Why am I always in the blue?

Ryan: We came here to tell you about Cench.

Cori: What about him bitch?

Ryan: Watch those b words. I get you're mad, but I'm doing this for your own good.

Cori: FOR MY OWN GOOD? Are you serious right now?

Jay: Cori calm down. Let us explain.

Ryan: While in Paris, Reniyah and I met up with Alissa after the whole situation. She said that they f*cked and then he left her high and dry. 

Cori: How can I trust you?

Malu: It is true. She sent videos in our group chat. 

Cori: Well...

Malu: I don't have them.

Cori: Then what was the point of telling me?

Jay: Believe her. I saw them before they were deleted.

Cori: So no one thought to screen record? In the 21st mfing century, nobody thought to screen record? I don't believe it. 

Malu: Either way, he f*cked me too.

Cori: Who hasn't?

(😭)

Cori: You f*cked all of the East coast, now you takin' a dip over here. If you work hard enough, you might finish all of the UK in a few weeks... get to it.

Jay: Stop it! She's only looking out for you.

Cori: Are you really co-signing this? How can I trust any of you? It seems to me, you're just trying to break us apart. 

Ryan: No. We're telling you the truth.

Malu: After he got done with her, he went to you. And you fell for it. Couldn't be me. 

Cori: Clearly it could if he f*cked you too. If anyone was left high and dry it was you. Remember? That 2 hour relationship. 

(Why's she hoeing her shit, lmao.)

Cori: You remember. He even dissed you on a song, and your dumbass promoted it. That shit's embarrassing. 

Ryan: Cori enough.