🌸𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎🌸

- Ages -
Anna : 13
Noam : 14
Thera : 13
Les : 13
Lars : 13
××××××××××××
THIRD P.O.V.
------------

Anna let out a soft sigh,putting her notes down on the desk that she was sitting at,turning the swivel chair around to face Noam who seemed to be sitting on the sofa,reading some kind of book,Thera was on the floor sitting criss cross with Les,helping him with his history and Lars was also reading a book on english. The five of them were in the mobile trailer that was in Les' backyard,They were studying for a test that was coming up in a few weeks, so they had to prepare.

" What if i don't pass?.." The raven haired female
asked,
making Thera look over at her with a reassuring smile " Don't worry, I'm sure all of us will pass,i think we'll be fine!" She said with a confident tone as Anna sighed again and looks over at the green haired male,who seemed to be focused on the book he was reading,giving her the perfect opportunity to get a good look at his features.

Cute eye color ? Check
His green somewhat messy yet clean hair ? Check
Taller than her ? Check
His sweetness ? Check and Check!

Anna then quickly turned away,now seeing that Noam had turned his head towards her direction, making the female's cheeks turn into a light pinkish red color.

" You alright there Anna ? " The male asked,lowering his book as he looked over at her,not noticing that his cheeks were starting to heat up a bit.

" Yep! Nothing wrong here! " The girl had responded, giggling softly as she turned to face her notes once more.

Now, Noam wasn't going to lie,He was beginning to develop a crush on Anna,she was smart,sweet, loving and not to mention  the definition of Beautiful. He thought it was adorable how her cheeks were a light pinkish red color.

Ever since he first met her when she first moved to glickersville,he couldn't help but realize that he was falling in love with the female.

" Oh my gosh...I think...i might be in love with Anna...."