Akumatization!

Marinettes point of view

I woke up to my alarm, it was so loud for what? 'I should probably see what time it is.' I thought, so I checked and it's- SCHOOL STARTED AN HOUR AGO? Shoot! I got dressed quickly and left without breakfast. "Marinette! Would you like breakfast before school?" My mom called after me, "No time!" I shouted back.

I ran into class, barley able to stop. Luckily I missed math! I sat down in my seat, beside Alya. "Why are you so late? You missed math!" whispered Alya, "I slept in." I said as I laughed nervously. A few hours passed and class ended, although I wasn't completely sure that the bell rang until Adrien got up, as I was staring at him the whole time.

I then got a buzzing sound on my phone, so I ran into the bathroom and there was an akuma alert, but not just any akuma alert, it was.. special. Shadowmoth was there, in the background of the video! I knew something was up, Tikki popped out of my bag and said "Marinette it's shadowmoth! He's in the video!" "Yes, but I'm thinking Lila has been akumatized into Volpina again." I said, in a quiet tone. "Tikki, spots on!"

Adriens point of view

I was just sitting in class when Marinette burst through the door, catching her breath barley able to stop running. She went to her seat, and I started talking to Nino. "Nino!" I whispered "Yeah Adrien?" Said Nino "Can you make sure nobody takes my things? I know a few people have been trying lately." I asked. "Yeah, course!" Nino said quickly. "Miss Bustier, can be excused?" I asked, she quickly replied "You may, Adrien."

I ran to the bathroom, Plagg kept looking for Camembert in my pockets and I didn't want anyone seeing him. "Plagg! Here's some Camembert, now stop looking in my pockets! Someone might see you." I said, covering my nose as I handed it to him. He quickly munched on the cheese as I ran back to the classroom.

At the end of class I was packing up and left, but as I was leaving I couldn't help but notice Marinette, she was staring at me and quickly looked away. Maybe she was thinking about some new hat designs to make. I left the room and went on my phone, there was an akuma alert! But, shadowmoth was in the video. Something is up. "It's probably Volpina again!" Said Plagg. I ran to find somewhere to hide, once I found somewhere, I shouted "Plagg, claws out!"

Hey my lovelies, I know this is only the first part but I have to go swimming, hope you enjoyed this bit!