Chapter 1 ღ

Disclaimer!! I don't own any of these characters besides Y/N nor do I own the story line, all belongs to Ken Wakui!! Enjoy!! ^^

 It all started when you collapsed and hit your head, according to the hospital you woke up in you  had been out for 4 days straight! But you soon realized that this hospital looked very different from the hospitals you lived near. You thought it was all a dream, but soon enough you realized that this hospital wasn't even near where You lived. You looked around the hospital room and You seen some other objects like a small table, a flower vase, a few chairs, and a calendar. YES!! a calendar can help!! You soon looked at it and then you realized it wasn't 2022 anymore....You TRAVELED ALL THE WAY BACK TO 2003!?!?! Then I heard a knock coming from outside the door, you said come in as a nurse came in and asked if you were alright. She seen me looking confused and asked if you were alright, you replied with "yes" and she sat down next to you and told you what happened, she explained that you were in a freak accident including gang rivalry. You were shocked or seemed shocked to her and she assured me that you were safe now. But last you remember was that you collapsed after being hit in the head and it all went black, but that didn't seem to be the case here, wherever you were.

                                                                                   T

                                                                                    I

                                                                                   M

                                                                                    E

                                                                                    S

                                                                                    K

                                                                                     I

                                                                                     P

 5 days later, You were able to be discharged from the hospital and you were able to walk on your own. As soon as you walked out of the hospital you could smell all food stands near by the hospital and you kept walking after that, you didn't have any money so you just kept walking until you found a bench near a pond that you just laid on for a while. Soon enough you felt someone poke your forehead, you looked up to see a boy, he looked around 12 or 13 years old, He had pretty short black hair and almost amber looking eyes, he was just crouched down next to me and kept poking my forehead with almost a jaded look to his face. He spoke quietly and asked "Why are you on a bench alone in the middle of the day?" you responded with "I have no where to go, nor do I have any money.." He said "Oh" And you replied with "Yeah I was in an accident and I just got discharged, I don't even remember what happened.." He poked your forehead again and said what his name was.. "Well my names Keisuke Baji, but you can call me Baji like most others usually do" he responded after with "I know some people who can help you around with getting some money and living somewhere" Your eyes lit up really quick as you asked "REALLY??" and he responded with "Yep" then he smiled lightly. You quickly got up after he stood up. He then asked you to follow him where he waved to his friends and shouted "HEY GUYS I FOUND SOMEONE NEW, AND SHE NEEDS SOMEWHERE TO STAY" They all looked your way and got up to walk towards you and Baji....