1.

March 18th, the weather was warm in the morning. So why does it have to be so damn cold in the afternoon! Glad I choose morning and night classes. Couldn't imagine spending my afternoon just to attend college classes.

Currently passing the cemetery where me and my friends use to hangout and pretend to summon ghosts. Middle school was a pretty chaotic time of my life. But, I don't regret a single bit of it. Taking in the sights of the cemetery, I see a girl. She looks to be hunched over a grave, freshly built might I add.

She seems to be crying, her pale skin looks translucent in the glow of the sun. Her whimpers barley heard but audible enough. Walking to her, I crouched down. "What's wrong?" The concern in my voice evident.

She turns to me, her ocean blue eyes looked dull. She stared at me for a good 3 mins, something about her felt cold. I started to gather goosebumps on my arms and the hair on my neck stood up. She was breathtaking but also scary. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" I repeat myself in case she didn't hear me the first time. This makes her cry harder, I don't understand why.

"Nobody came to my funeral." She speaks this through broken sobs. Funeral? So, that's why she looks translucent and dull. A look of sadness appears on my face. But before I could respond back she's gone. I shake it off and continue with my day.