I Love You Bosip.

It was a beautiful day, there was a small house. 12:00 in the afternoon, the blue haired man was sleeping in his bed. He stayed up playing video games last night, which we can’t really blame him, we all stayed up and did whatever the heck we wanted. He finally woke up, sitting up and stretching, looking around. He scratched his head, getting out of the bed by kicking off the covers and walking to the nearest mirror we could find. Of course his hair was a mess, so he went over and grabbed his brush and hair shampoo, spraying some of  the spray in his hair while brushing it to how he likes it. After a while, he finished putting the stuff down and fluffed up his hair as he gave a small smile to himself, enjoying the looks of how he did his hair. He then went to his closet and pulled out with his signature sweater, a white collared polo shirt and black jeans. The pajamas he pulled off, he puts the shirt to the side, putting on the white polo and then his sweater. There was suddenly a knock on the door. “..Who is it? I'm getting dressed!” Bob shouted as he tried to throw on his pants. When he did, he went to the door and opened it. There stood a tall man with slick back yellow hair, black skin marks on his cheeks, having his ragged messy yellow shirt and pants. He was also known to be half shark because of how he swims, and he is a really good swimmer. “Ah, hello there Bob. I hope you like Dumplings and Chow Mein, because that’s what I'm making for lunch today.” the man said in his soft calming voice. It was Bosip, Bob’s nearest and closest friend. “Good Morning Bosip!” Bob responded with a little smile. That smile made Bosip’s heart flutter in response. Something about his smile made him so happy..ah, he has grown feelings for his bestest friend, but sadly, his friend was too oblivious to even see it. He’d do anything for Bob, like, buy anything we wanted, take care of him when he was sick..hell, he would even sacrifice his life for him. Bosip sighed, maybe he should confess?? Maybe today’s the day..if he said yes, The shark man would keep himself and Bob happy, but if he said no, then it’s over. He would never love like that and stay brokenhearted.  “Say Bob, would you like to come downstairs? I…I want to talk about something..it's really important.” This made Bob raise an eyebrow. He was curious about what he had to say to him. “Just…come downstairs ok?” Bosip said as he went to walk back to the kitchen. Bob just shrugged and threw on his blue cat socks and walked to the kitchen as well. Bosip sat down at the table. “Ah, there you are. Have a seat.” Bosip pointed at the empty seat in front of Bob and Bob went to sit down. Bosip sat across from him, joining his hands together, resting his chin on his hands, his elbows on the table. Bob just looked around before focusing right back on Bosip. “..So uh..is this a meeting oorrrrr-'' Bob questioned before Bosip cleared his throat. “..Bob. there is something that i’ve been meaning to tell you…something that have been in my chest for a long time…” He then stayed silent, his heart pounding more as he was shaking a little bit. Why was he shaking..? He shouldn’t be shaking…he was just so nervous.. What if Bob doesnt feel the same way? Well..you only live once right. He then Gulped, a lump in his throat and then cleared it once again. “..Bob…” Bob looked at Bosip with his pretty dark blue eyes, Bosip going gay mode, his cheeks turning red. Dammit Bosip, say it man! “I…I love you Bob…I love you a whole lot…” Bosip goes to sink into his chair. Bob’s eyes grew wide, Hearing this made his cheeks flush pink, almost falling back from his chair. He never knew that Bosip would like him that way..it was..awfully sudden. He thought about it for a minute. He then went over to Bosip and kissed his lips, cupping his cheeks. Bosip was very surprised at the kiss but he then kissed back, before pulling away and looking at bob. "B-bob…I thought you were…" 

Bob just looked to the side, letting out a small grumble that escaped his mouth. "I…I like you too Bosip…I always thought that I was straight but..looks like my heart denied that I not only like girls….I would love to be your boyfriend…"

Bosip just looked at him and tears welled up in his eyes, sniffling and laughing a little bit. "I-im sorry..I'm just..I'm so happy.." Bosip said to Bob as he wiped away his new partner's tears and hugged him, snuggling his chest. This is going to be a new beginning for them…