Chapter 1

Kimiko was sitting in class which her head on her hands barely paying attention to aizawa. Kirishima looks at kimiko with a worried look and thought she's missing bakugo and worried, she hasn't slept or eaten since he's been kidnapped. Just then, kimikos phone got a notification and she looked at the notification and put her phone away. Kirishima sighs and goes back to listening to aizawa.

After class, kimiko went to go talk to aizawa hoping be would listen to her. Aizawa said i cant risk it kimiko, i know your worried but the risk. Kimiko said but Mr. Aizawa with my idea we could throw them off, they wont be expecting one or two hero's in training to come after them. Aizawa sighs as he thought she was right and said alright if we do your idea, who would you take with you. Kimiko said maybe kirishima. Aizawa said alright we will do your idea, the rest of us pros will stand by for your call. Kimiko said thank you Mr. Aizawa and left the room.

Kimiko went to find kirishima in the dorms. Kirishima was sitting on the couch with deku holding him close. Kimiko saw kirishima and went over to him and said hey kiri can we talk. Kirishima said sure we can kimiko. Kimiko sat down and said I have an idea to rescue bakugo and Mr. Aizawa gave me permission to do it. Kirishima looks at her and said really what's the idea. Kimiko said we throw them off by thinking the pros arent coming but me and you, the pros will be waiting for my call when we find them. Kirishima said do you know where they are. Kimiko nods and said theres an app I found and showed to bakugo, we downloaded it and I got a notification just a bit ago and it shows where he is. Kirishima said alright let's go.

Kimiko and kirishima both left the campus and looked at kimikos phone. Kimiko held her phone as they went to the place that was shown on the app and scoped out the place. Kirishima said what would be the best way to get in. Kimiko looks around and said maybe from the roof, we can sneak to where they are keep bakugo. Kirishima nods and grabbed kimiko and jumped to the roof of the abandoned warehouse.

Kimiko looks around the roof and found an opening into the air vents. Kirishima pulled the door off the roof and let kimiko go in first. Kimiko lowered herself into the vent and crawled forward. Kirishima followed her into the vents. Kimiko crawled through the vents with kirishima hoping they find the room soon.

Bakugo sat there still tied up looking at the people who kidnapped him wondering what the others were doing. Monica stood there and said wonder how long it takes for those pros to realize we took him. Kurt said it sounds like they don't care. Monica said yea your right, its been two weeks.

Kimiko looked through the vents and saw a opening and looked down and found where they were keeping bakugo. Kirishima whispered did you find it. Kimiko whispered back yes I did. Kirishima whispered they saying anything. Kimiko whispered I think they believe the pros dont care, which means they were thrown off like I planned. Kirishima whispers ready to drop down. Kimiko nods and carefully opens the grate and drops down with kirishima behind her.

Monica saw the two people that just appeared and said who the hell are you. Kimiko smirks and said hero's in training and you already dealing with a pissed off girlfriend. Monica said you and that boy are together. Kimiko doesnt say anything as she rolled her eyes. Bakugo saw his girlfriend and best friend drop down and watches.

Kimiko activated her brainwashing quirk and told monica and Kurt to sit down. Monica and kurt both sat down against their will. Kimiko said now tie their hands behind them kid. Kirishima nods and tied both their arms behind them. Kimiko went over to bakugo and took the tape off his mouth and untied him. Bakugo tried get yup but couldnt. kimiko helped him up and leaned him on the wall. Bakugo signed what are you doing here. kimiko signed back saving you babe, what did they do to you. Bakugo signed i think my legs broken and some ribs and My quirk is gone. Kimiko signed your quirk is gone. Bakugo nods and pointed to the woman signing her quirk can turn others quirks off with a kiss.

Kimiko walked over to the woman and used her quirk again on her asking can you turn quirks back on. Monica with a glazed look and said yes with another kiss I can. Kimiko kept using her quirk and said turn my.boyfriends quirk back on as she grabbed monica and took her over to him. Monica against her will kissed bakugo which gave him back his quirk. Kimiko made monica go back to where she was and found bakugos hearing aid. Bakugo smiled weakly glad to be rescued. Kimiko gave bakugo his hearing aid.

Kimiko called mR. Aizawa And waits for an answer. Aizawa heard his phone and answered and said kimiko did you find them. Kimiko said yes Mr. Aizawa we found them and they have been restrained. Aizawa said and bakugo is he okay. Kimiko said he said he has a broken leg and some ribs and by looking at him, he looks dehydrated and malnourished. Aizawa said alright we are on our way stay there. Kimiko nods and hung up the phone. Kirishima said what now. Kimiko said we wait for aizawa and the pros. Bakugo said babe you took a risk saving me especially since they wanted the pros. Kimiko smiles at him and said your worth the risk.

Aizawa and the others pros got to the warehouse and went to where they were. The other pros grabbed the two villains that took bakugo and took them out of the warehouse. Aizawa looks at kimiko and said you will make a good pro one day, now lets get him back to campus. Kimiko kneels down in front of bakugo and said babe put your arms around my neck. Bakugo put his arms around her neck as kimiko picked him up on her back and said babe did you get stronger. Kimiko carried bakugo out of the warehouse and said all the training we did pays off.

As they were going back to campus, kimikos head started hurting which aizawa noticed and said kimiko what's wrong. Kimiko held bakugo on her back and said just my head from using my quirk a bit too much. Kirishima said mr. Aizawa I also think its because she hasn't eaten or slept. Aizawa said is that true. Kimiko frowns and glares at kirishima and said I ate a little here and there but not full meals, when im worried I can't eat much. Aizawa sighs and said what am I gonna do with you.

They arrived back at campus and kimiko took bakugo to the infirmary. Recovery girl said oh my what happened. Aizawa said he was kidnapped. Recovery girl said lay him down. Kimiko laid bakugo on the bed as she started to feel dizzy. Kirishima saw her and pushed kimiko down on the other bed. Recovery girl checked bakugo over and said he is gonna need to be here for a bit to get everything back to normal. Aizawa nods and said I figured as much and keep kimiko here as well, she hasn't eaten full meals or slept the last two weeks. Recovery girl nods and said alright I'll keep her here. Aizawa nods and left with kirishima. Recovery girl said kimiko get into bed, you will be here until I'm satisfied that you are eating more and have slept more. Kimiko nods as she got into bed and said okay recovery girl. Recovery girl said don't worry about your boyfriend let me do that. Kimiko nods and fell asleep.