Welcome to WildFire

Hey you guys, I'm so glad you could make it. I would like to extend a special welcome to you for checking out our next step in our writing!

Welcome to...

Anthony: Welcome to our new base of operations

Anthony: Welcome to our new base of operations. I wish I could say that I was the one to introduce you, but I think it's time I let the real artists behind
InfernoNarratives—I mean WILDFIRE, to take things from here.

???: You may know me as INFERNOTrident. Or InfernoNarratives...now I would like to truly introduce myself.
My name is Evan, and I am the creator of InfernoNarratives and WILDFIRE.

???: You knew me as INFERNONotex, and a Co-Leader of InfernoNarratives, but to introduce my true name, I am Tyler.

???: My name is Tristin, and I am known as the sexy, all powerful, Pronged! Or, Triton, if that works too.

???: And that leaves me for last. You know me as Karter in the InfernoNarratives stories, but truly...yeah, that's my name, but spelled with a K instead of a C. My name is Carter. Who the hell designed my character name anyways?

Evan: Uh, eheh...moving on!

Evan: This place is where dreams come to life, and become a reality for us to show you. This is the spot where simple ideas, and story ideas, become a reality.

Tristin: We mainly work with Science-Fiction themed stories, exploring the concepts of space travel, multiverse shit, and don't forget—

Tyler: Our amazing characters!!!

Anthony and Summer stand back-to-back against a crowd of Cypulers and Kryptars.

Traviere points his long sword at Cruce and Douglas threateningly.

Mario works with Gemini to depress a lever that would change the course of a cosmic ray.

Carter: We have so much more characters than just the ones shown above. My favorite ones? Well it's gonna be our antagonists of course.

Tyler: I would talk about Traviere, Arraksis, Obidion...but if you get me started on Duratros...Oh man!

Duratros lights up a massive room with a snap of his finger, eliminating everything inside, reducing them to ask piles.

Tyler: He's so powerful, it seems like we stand no chance against him, and his power is constantly growing!

Evan: Easy there, Tyler...Duratros is surely a dangerous and well thought-out enemy. He is truly the Endgame Final Boss as you may call it.

Tristin: And I'm gonna f*ck...him...up.

Evan: Uh...What did we way about swearing on the announcements? We practiced this.

Tristin: Aw man, you're censoring me? F*ck! Sh*t! B**ch! A*s! C*nt! Ni—

Tyler: Woah! Too far!

Tristin: I was gonna say Nigeria! Come on!

Carter: Bullsh*t! I listen to you all the time. You say that word any chance you get!

Tyler: Plus, didn't your N-word pass expire years ago?

Tristin: Sh*t it did?

Evan: Yeah. You should run now. Everyone's already on their way here to kill you now.

Evan: Normally, is four work on stories together, but recently, I've had to step away for a bit...but I didn't come back alone. I started working on a secret project not even my own group knew about yet, and when I proposed it to them, they immediately began getting to work on planning ideas and plots. But this time, things would be different. We wouldn't be just working ourselves.
Mario_X_Meggy , StevenYestramski35 , doomslayer615 ...These talented writers have joined the crew to help write our biggest story yet. It's a pleasure having you guys in on this, and I cannot wait to see what the future brings with possibly more collaborations in the future.

Anthony: For now, thank you for your support, and thank you for 71 Followers.

Cruce+Triton: Thank you for reading our stories.

Karter: Thank you for enjoying our content

Meggy: Thanks for coming back for more.

Douglas: For sticking with us.

SY35: For fighting alongside us.

Hudson: For following along on our adventures.

All Cast Members: Thank you for reading WILDFIREStudios' stories!

???: ...For a long time, you've always seen me as nothing in the background of your existence. You believe Duratros, GlitchTrap...Zero...You believed them to be the strongest forces out there, exterminating universes, and wreaking havoc on the multiverse, but have you ever considered me as a threat?

A pair of orange eyes shows themselves with black irises.

???: Have you ever considered the existence of something even stronger than Duratros himself?

A white arm comes into view, topped with black fingers, a strange effect coming off his skin. It was like when he moved his arms and body, wisps of himself trailed behind.

???: There are little pieces left to place in your little games.

The creature looks straight ahead.

???: There's no reason to continue fighting...because you've already lost...