WILDFIRE: Our Stories

A short trailer of what we do...

A hand reaches for a shifter in the cab of a car and cranks it from neutral into first gear.

The wheels of the car spin and screech as the vehicle shot forward.
The sleek white Jesko shot down a straightaway, gaining speed rapidly.

An armored car jumps off a ramp and lands directly behind the Jesko, gaining speed with a nitrous system installed in it. The engine's pistons moving close to 7000rpm. The motion a complete blur as it worked to propel the car forward.

A blue ship swoops down and comes just mere feet from the top of the Jesko, taking off high into the sky again, its wings shining with a brilliance that couldn't compare to anything other than itself.

A massive ship comes out of a Warp into the atmosphere, slowing its speed fast enough to make the back end raise up a bit.

A grappling hook travels through the air and grasps the armored vehicle, and a person in heavy green armor pulls himself aboard the roof of it.

A second figure appears on the roof beside him. A young woman with orange hair and an eyepatch on her left eye. She had used a grapple to jump from the blue ship down onto the armored car.

A dark sky covers most of a plains of a rural area of a city. Ominous ships hover on the horizon, clearly readying for a fight.

A figure with menacing purple eyes turns its head, a fire in their eyes that made them more menacing than any other living thing.

Fire licks off the surface of the burning remains of a toppled building.

Someone stares through a scoped rifle, taking a deep breath, ready to take a killing shot.

An infrared light picks up movement behind a thick cloud of fog.

The girl with the eyepatch pulls the hammer back on her revolver and puts a shot into the head of someone she considered an enemy.

Two gargantuan ships circle around a smaller ship in the sky, seeming to corner it.

Someone swings their arm to the side to reveal a plasma blade that was summoned from a wristwatch on their arm. They then swung their other arm and revealed a very similar blade. On his left arm, was a tattoo of a flaming trident.

A 1911 was pulled and twirled in someone's hand, a magazine being instituted mid-spin. A second person with a set of brilliant wings lands beside them.

A shotgun with twin barrels was hoisted from someone's shoulder and aimed directly at a large group of

A person in a blue cap and hoodie, nodded, then pulled out a techy rifle, an Octoling standing beside him slinging a massive gun over her shoulder. They fist-bump, ready for action.

Welcome to a world of imagination, where anything is possible, and creativity spreads like Wildfire.

Every hero of the multiverse stands together atop a collapsed building, weapons in hand, their vehicles and transports behind them.

Every single one of them were ready to take on any adventure or challenge thrown at them.

Some stood hand in hand, other stood shoulder to shoulder. And some just thought it'd be better to stand with their weapons in hand and look as menacing as possible.

 And some just thought it'd be better to stand with their weapons in hand and look as menacing as possible

Ignite Wildfires of Imagination

Crew:

InfernoNarratives

Mario_X_Meggy

doomslayer615

StevenYestramski35