-Chapter Six: Anger-

Mickey slowly creeped up onto the stage. It had been almost an hour since she had seen Natalie. "Natalie," she said, "I haven't seen you for hours. Are you alright?" "It's all their fault! It was them! I can't ever come back here! Go without me! Leave this place! I'll stay here to rot!" Natalie screamed. She couldn't hold back. Tears were rolling down her eyes. "Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Just leave. Please." They're surely still alive. They can't be dead. It's the animatronics. They need to pay. How could I ever get over this? Natalie thought.

Mickey thought about Natalie. Her suddenly being angry. Wanting to be alone. There's something that Kyle was interested in. That he always researched. The five stages of grief. That's all. She lost people close to her. She just needs to realize that it's the end for their lives. She just needs time. Mickey heard slamming and crashing. She walked into the main room and saw Natalie throwing microphones and chairs. She walked near Natalie and said, "Calm down. It's fine. You just need time."

Natalie sat at the end of the stage with Kyle's pocket knife. "Why? All I need is a way to get back at them," she said. She got up and headed to the bathroom. She washed her hands and looked in the mirror. I can end it all. My troubles. My, life, she thought. She took out the pocket knife and thought. She slowly laid the blade on her wrist. Then she stopped. She cried. Why? I never wanted this. I wanted to live a normal life, she thought. She put away the blade and went back into the main room.