Chapt 1- Meet

"Roseabella!" A voice in my mind calls to me.

As I turned around I saw 3 big wolves walking out towards me with golden eyes?

I ran but was stopped in my tracks as another came out from the darkness.

"Your ours Roseabella!" I hear multiple voices say but didn't see anyone.

"YOUR OURS!"

*end of dream*

(Roseabella Pov:)

I than woken up from my nightmare, as I looked around and noticed I was in my room.

My dad came to my room with my mom holding a birthday cake in his hand and started to sing to me.

"happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Rosie'" as they finished I blew my candle out and smiled widely.

"Our little girl is now 18" my dad said crying.

"She grew up too fast..way too fast" my mom said bursting into tears.

I gave them my biggest hugs and kisses cheering them up, I than cut the cake and ate it after an amazing breakfast cooked by my mom and dad.

I dressed up and headed to school which was a 10 min walk, as I've arrived I was tackled by my friends.

"Where were you! And happy birthday Bella" they all said.

As I looked up, I saw all my boy best friends since I was 6, normally I've be friends with girls but they all drama.

I was friends with all the boys on the football team and baseball team, but my closet friends are Jake,Jay,Alex,Andrew,Leo, they was friends that stuck with me through it all.

They are also the reasons how I've became friends with the football and baseball boys, and man they all are over protective friends I'll say, I guess that's what happens when your the only girl in the group.

I myself play soccer, and volleyball but the sport I've loved for a long time was Soccer I just love running, competing, and most of all Winning.

I was always a person who would never quit, and give up when it came to many things I'm not your average girl, using makeup,expensive jewelry and clothes.

I'm different, Most girls at my school were all pale and super skinny and fragile, I never did play any sports for this school because all the girls are like Brats Dolls.

I on the other hand is always in the sun, I'm active and I've also got a body most girls at my school are jealous for.

I have a really huge average Booty with the Huge Average Double D chest, I've also have natural beauty and my hair is long and black all the way down to my knees and my eyes are blue but green when standing in sunlight.

As I was walking with my friends a giggling a few girls looked at me jealous that I've managed to be friends with the popular boys, that never paid any attention to any girl(Well except me).

As class ended I headed home and got ready for soccer practice with another team.

After practice I've headed home all sweaty and stinky in my sports bra and stretchy legging, just to hear laughs and talking.

As I've entered I saw 3 boys and a man around my dads age talking to my parents while laughing.

"Dad,Mom, Who are they?" I asked while siting next to my parents not caring about my outfit until my dad tossed me his shirt so I putted it on.

I looked at the boys as I stared at them I saw love in their eyes? Like sibling love.

As my eyes landed on the last boy who looks the youngest, I've noticed me at him look so similar it's just his eyes are silver.

He than flashed me a smile and my heart couldn't help but feel like I'm connected to him?
to all of them!

"Who are they!" I thought.

My parents than told me that they wasn't my real parents just adoptive parents, and the man and 3 boys was my brothers the youngest being my twin brother and what made it funny was when they said I was a Werewolf the only female werewolf I've thought they was joking but they was not, and they want me to go with them back home with them.

So I've decided to go with them for only 2 months than I will return home after I shift and learn how to control my wolf since I'm of age my wolf will be taking over soon.

I've taken a long break off of school, and have work to do and turn in online so I won't miss anything.

When my friends found out they all wanted to come but I've insisted they stay because I can't have the whole football team and baseball team missing when they have seasons and games coming up.

I told them to come visit on the weekends so they won't miss me too much, because knowing them they are all attached to me.

I was sitting in a black limo with the 3 brothers of mines as my supposed real father sat in the front.

"So Um.. what's your guys name?" I said kinda awkward because of the atmosphere.

"Im Luke your oldest brother, Im 25 and I'm the soon to be Alpha of our Pack sis." My oldest brother Luke, said.

"I'm Jace the Second oldest, Im 23 and I'm second in Command sis." My 2nd brother jace said.

Last but not least my twin brother..

"Im Rex the youngest but 3rd oldest to you sis, I'm 18 like you, and I'm the best tracker in the pack and the best fighter." My twin said.

I smiled and laid my head on Rex shoulder as he moved by me as I went to sleep.

As I've woken up I saw a beautiful big house that could hold 20-30 people in it, as I walked in I saw many boys around my age running around after little kids they was all playing until my dad spoke.

"We're back!" He said.

They all stopped and looked towards us the little kids ran to my brothers and dad which made my heart skip a beat, I always loved children I want at least 3 or 4 of my own.

"We missed you dad/uncles!" All the little kids says smiling.

"We missed you all also!" My brothers luke and Jace said.

"Who's that dad?" A cute little girl said.

"This is your aunty Rose, we went to go bring her home sweetie!" My brother Jace said.

"AUNTIE!" all the kids ran to me and hugged me tight while I smiled and kissed their heads.

*Im an Aunty* my heart couldn't start doing backflips.

I looked at them all I had 3 nieces and 6 nephews.

"Can you introduce yourself to aunty?" I said looking at them with love eyes.

"I'm Austin, aunty rose and I'm 9 years old!" Austin said.

I'm Chance, I'm 7 years old." Chance said.

*Tired to introduce but the others was Mack,Jay,Layla,Anna,Diamond,Xan,Jordan. They all was 4-9 years old.

Layla,Jordan,Mack,Jay, was Luke's kids and Chance,Austin,Diamond,Anna,Xan was Jace kids.

My dad than introduce me to some of the boys in their pack and their mates who are human and also caring their little baby's.

They was All sweet and kind and funny, their pack is also "Moonlight pack" the 2 strongest pack in the lands.

The first strongest was "Dark pack" that was being run by 4 alpha males who are really powerful and and respected everywhere.

My dad told me about the pack and for some reason they sound interesting because no one ever did see them but my dad also did say that they was wanted by many human girls but they never did take any attention to them.