Funny thing...

So.... I had written the next chapter but I didn't like how fast it was moving, or how I had written it. So I deleted the chapter and started again. So it's going to take time for the new chapter. So here's some cute fluff that has nothing to do with the story!!

Eira stared at the ceiling fan, getting annoyed by the small little whir noise it kept making. Her eyes narrow dangerously being getting up and pulling the cord to make it stop. She got a glimpse of the time from the small light blue alarm clock that sat next to her bed. 

2:30 am

She groaned and face planted back into her bed when she heard the window creek open. She whipped her head around as was face to face with Benjamin climbing in awkwardly. They stared at each other, neither of them moving. 

"What are you doing?" She asked, her expression was blank. Benjamin smiled sheepishly. 

"Bella's over at the Cullens' and kept bugging me why I chose you. So I can here to be with my mate, instead." He said as he finished climbing in. Eira just hummed softly, before getting in bed, leaving a space next to her. 

Benjamin took off his shoes, looking at Eira, silently asking. Eira just smiled and opened the blackets for him to come cuddle. He climbed in, wrapping his arms around her waist, and her head on his chest. She sighed contently and was quite comfortable before Benjamin started to move. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" She looked him in the eye. If Benjamin was  human, he'd be a bit red. 

"My pants are uncomfortable for this, can I-"

"Sure." 

He climbed out, making Eira whine, and got out of his jeans. He took off his shirt as well, making Eira stare. Climbing back in bed, they resumed to cuddle. Benjamin ran his fingers through the soft pale hair of his mate, as she sighed happily. He kissed her forehead lovingly as she soon fell asleep, her small little puffs of air coming out of between her slightly parted lips. 

I know it might be too early, He thought a small smile placed on his lips. 

"I think I'm crazy in love with you."