volume ONE

"Are you for real?? Are you dating a lot of man!" The blonde girl said to the brunette girl

Nod "Yes.. and what's the problem? I've dating since I enter my high school,and you know what is interesting?!"the brunette girl said and the blonde girl Nod "I'm still virgin..no one tried to take my virginity"

The blonde girl disappointed when she heard that to her friend"Asihh!! I thought its really important...but yeah whatever" she said and sip to her ice tea "uhmm how's your mom?? Is she totally recovered to your dad?"

"Yes..I hate my dad very much..I don't know but she hurt my mom,I saw it..Mom hide me to the table then I heard that my dad slap my mom hard..as you can see dad leave a mark to my mom faces!!" The brunette girl said while gripping her hand hard

Hold her hand to calm her down "Easy ok? Your mom don't deserve your dad, as long as you..but he still your dad"

"I know that..I hate him so much for hurting my mom..aish nevermind"

"Haha im sorry for bringing that topic..uhmm did you enroll already?"

Nod "I hope we are classmate..and I hope I can make a lot of friends, because you know being alone is boring,even you is boring!" Teasing her

Slap her hand "are you sure...that you are my best friend?" the tall blonde girl ask the brunette girl

"Of course I'm really sure..since child I'm on your side and your in my side too,so I'm really sure for that" then she eat a small slice of the cake that she ordered.
.
.

AFTER A MINUTES

"Bye rosé..see you tomorrow ok?" the brunette said and wave her hand to her friend who's walking towards their house.

Her house is only inches to the brunette girl,rosé and the brunette girl is not rich..not at all but their friendship is really meaningful.

I wave my hand too and enter my house.

I enter our house too and I was shocked when I saw mom on the door waiting at me "o-ohh hi mom..what are you doing here outside?!"

"I should ask you that little kim..as I told you don't go so far! What if you dad saw you?? You know that he will take you away at me right!"

Sigh "I'm sorry mom. I'm with rosé,we just eat at the new café here,but don't worry not too far here"smile sweetly and approach my mom.

"Ok let's go inside and help me too arranged all our things here.."my mom go inside first and I follow her.

By the way I'm Kim Jennie  only daughter of Kim but I don't know if I can accept my surname, because of my dad..but aish like what rosé said he still my dad so I have no choice... rosé is my childhood friend..my mom and her mom is sister, so whenever we move out they will move too. So I need to go now my mom is waiting at me like what heard I need to do some stuff because we move out here,because my dad is still bothering us.
.
.

Enter the house and call my granddaughter "lalisa!" But she didn't heard so I called our maid and ask to call her

Bowed and go to miss lalisa room "uhm miss lalisa?? Your grandpa is calling you"i knock to her door twice but no one is answering so I ask to permission to open the door "can I open your door miss?" There's no answer again so I open the door I saw her computer with a big headphone to her ear "miss lalisa? Your grandpa is calling you..he is in the living room waiting at you."

I heard someone talking so I look around and so our maid "ohh what is it?? I'm sorry I was wearing my headphone" I said with no reaction

Smile to her "No it's ok miss..uhmm your grandpa is calling you he have important to say at you"bowed and smiled again