❥ - Zhongli

( Art CREDS: bear_nyanM on Twitter <3 )

| You strolled around Liyue looking for a special someone, you had both been together for a while and it was finally time you'd both do something special together. |

[ "Hmm..where could he be..~" ] You said quietly, humming a bit. You then bumping into what seemed like a familiar person.

[ " Oh, darling..are you alright." ] It was your lover, Zhongli. He sighed. Pulling you closer to him so you wouldn't fall back.
You blushed you still weren't used to this treatment from him even through all these years of you both being together. You knew what happened with the war because he told you, he thought it was important to tell you before you both got together. ( for some random reason ) When he told you, you didn't really care much just a little startled and by startled I mean passed out 24 times.

[ " Uh..I'm fine, Zhongli." ] You awkwardly smiled looking up toward him. He was only a little bit taller than you but you still decided to stare up.

[ " What did I tell you about calling me that, M-Y/N.." ] He noticed you weren't calling him the nickname you both had picked out, It seemed he was really passionate about your relationship with him. He for some reason, really liked cute nicknames.
[ " ..You're so adorable, Zhongli." ] You laughed. Watching as his face turn red, this took him by surprise. You weren't much of a compliment..e-r.

[ " You're adorable too, don't you know Y/N?  " ] He blushed, holding your hands tightly

[ " You're adorable too, don't you know Y/N? " ] He blushed, holding your hands tightly.
[ "Oh? well, thank you Zhongli." ] You laughed, there were some things you were thinking that some people wouldn't wanna get involved with.
|Sussy Among Us Bacon Soda. |

[ "Anyway..baby. I came to you because I wanted to take you somewhere special." ] You smiled.
[ " Ah, okay. Why not." ] He accepted gratefully, still having your hands intertwined with his own.
He smiled softly.

[ "Alrighty! Follow me." ] You had him follow you to the amazing place you know he'd like. It didn't matter if he already knew of the place you just wanted to take him somewhere you love as much as you love him, but probably not as much.

| When you both arrived, there was a rose quartz flower trail leading to where you both were supposedly going. | >

[ " So..what is this place you're taking me to Darling?" ] Zhongli sighed quietly. He didn't wanna seem bored but you both had been walking for a while in a quiet forest for about a hour, just deciding not to speak.
[ " Somewhere special." ] You stopped suddenly then lifted up Zhongli into your arms and carried him in a bridal style.
[ " Alright..Is that better?" ] You continued to walk while smiling as he'd start to blush again. It was faint but you knew.
[ " Y-Yes, it's fine." ] He held onto you tightly since you started to walk fast to get to the ideal destination. You were a bit of a track star, but also having no patience.

|
[ " Anddd~ we're finally here! " ] You walked over to the pink blanket you had lied down from when you were previously here. Then slowly sat Zhongli down as to not hurt him.
[ " Ah..it looks so beautiful here now I understand why you said it was special, but.. " ]

[ " But? " ] You sat down next to Zhongli, confused. What could possibly be better than this?

[ " But, it doesn't compare to you." ]
He laughed. You covered your face with your hands In embarrassment, then softly poked Zhongli.
[ " Hey, don't go provoking me." ] You warned, blushing angrily from being so taken by surprise.
[ " Okay, okay..what did you
make?" ]
He laughed softly then lifted up the picnic basket that was lying before them.
[ " Well. I of course, made sweets because nobody can live without some sweets and also what you taught me recently." ] You slid open the basket cover smoothly and took out all of the deserts, and revealed a small pot of warm Slow-Cooked Bamboo Shoot Soup, cake and melted ice cream.
[ " NOOOO! The icecream melted..I knew I shouldn't have left it out in the sun like this especially since the walk is so long.." ] You sigh sadly, proceeding to continue taking out the soup and cake.
[ " Oh..um. It's fine dear. We can still have what didn't melt." ] He laughs.
[ " It's not funny..I had to walk 6 hours to get to this spot and back. " ] You pouted and just turned away from zhongli removing the utensils, bowls, and plates that somehow fit into the small basket.
> Zhongli sighs, picking up 2 chopsticks.
[ " Well..I thank you for bringing me here. It's very beautiful. I don't think there's a place that I could think of that's more beautiful." ] He sticks bit of the hotpot into one of the packed bowls.
You turned back toward Zhongli noticing he got some of the Hotpot you made. [ " Is it good..? Come on, tell me. Is it is it is it? " ] You sat in anticipation.
[ " It's amazing. I'd say that It's even better than mine." ]
He laughed at your anticipation. Thinking that it was cute.
[ " Really..? humble me a little bit.." ] You smile. Also getting a little of the Hotpot.
[ " On second thought, don't humble me. This is great." ]

[ " Also, M!Y/N." ] He spoke, briefly.
[ " ..Yeah?" ] You'd smile.

He focused his attention onto you fully then turned facing you sighing.

❥  - [ " 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." ]

[ " Oh? Well, I love you too." ]
You grabbed his hand and held it tightly, smiling as the sun started to go down.