28 | 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
after the entire moby dick fiasco, the armed detective agency agreed to let class 3-e stay with them for their entire school trip as thanks for their help and contribution. luckily, the building has a few vacant rooms on the fifth floor.

naomi thought this would be a good opportunity to have slumber parties everynight with the girls, and for the agency members to join too.

"pleaaaase, president? it's been a long time since we had a day off, and what better way than to have a sleepover with everyone to relax!~" naomi begged with her hands clutched together.

now the president wouldn't usually agree to absurd ideas like this and she knows, so she pulled out her secret weapon – a kyouka wearing an adorable maid outfit with cat ears, doing a 'nya~'.

the president had never agreed so fast in his life.

"she's really taking advantage of the president's love for cats..." atsushi and tanizaki sweatdropped.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

the sun had set, and everyone is now going to their respective rooms – with the boys and girls separate. in the boys' room, terasaka is having an inner conflict.

'i can't believe it. i lost. have i gotten weaker? no way, my brute strength have never failed me before. no matter how many times i tried, i keep getting overpowered. all my life, i always got my way and bulldozed through with my fists. this is the first time i've been defeated, and not just once, but thrice. no matter what, i cannot accept this–'

"what happened to him?" isogai raised a brow as he pointed at the man currenly lost in his thoughts.

"he lost in an arm wrestling match with kenji-kun." muramatsu sighed. "seriously, what did he think would happen, arm wrestling with a strength ability user..."

"sometimes i wonder if he even uses his brain." yoshida also sighed as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"ahahaha! that was really fun terasaka-kun! and you're super strong too! i almost struggled! city people really are cool! :D" kenji beamed, his smile rivaling that of the sun's.

'...almost? struggled?'

"but now i'm hungry. please excuse me!"

isogai, muramatsu, and yoshida were lost for words as they watched kenji who's already on his second bowl of tempura soba.

"heeey okajima! do you wanna–" maehara paused as he noticed what he was reading. it was an erotica magazine. "did you seriously bring one with you this whole time?!"

"shhh! it's not mine. it belongs to that heterochromia guy." okajima points at the man in question. atsushi was currently handing out futons and blankets to the other students with a soft smile on his face.

"yeah i don't think he's that type of guy... also how could you know it's his?"

"well my friend, i found it in none other than his desk! it was lying right smack on top of his paperworks."

atsushi, feeling stares on him, looked around and met eye contact with the two as they approached him. he shuddered. 'my tiger skills are sensing danger.'