Prologue

"What the bloody hell?!" The blonde english men yelled. "What are they doing here?" He question the prime minister.

"Dude, we're here for the same reason as you." The blonde with the ahoge nonchalantly replied.

"Bloody wanker! Be quiet, I wasn't talking to you." The blonde flamed while the other blonde stood up and began bickering at each other. The other countries sat in their own seat and watched. Hoping for it to be over so the officials can explain.

"This is a meeting. Please be quiet while I explain." The prime minister demanded. With that, the two bickering became silent and sat in their seat. "You are all here because you will be relieve of your jobs for a few months. We know you have been in a lot of stress because of paper works. We want you to reconnect with your people. But before that, we want you to work in a orphanage to understand what it is like for humans to handle the world. We will also cut some of your money supplies, so you will really work." With that said, the officials began to go to their own country personification and talk about what is going to happen.

"NOO! I won't be able to buy my hamburgers!" The blonde cry in agony.

"Oh shut up will you."

H-E-T-A-L-I-A

"So, where is this orphanage?" The blonde with the ahoge question.

"A-America, didn't you hear what they said. It's in Canada." The quiet man with a polar bear quietly answered. America looked at the man confused but realized who it was. "Dude! Almost didn't recognize you, man." The man sighed in disappointment and muttered, "Like always."

"Ohonhonhon, so are we going into Canada or not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh America, you're not in star fox. You will scare all the countries in the plane if you do.