School🥂

Aaahhhhhh yoyoooooo
IMAGINATIONS LMAO YEAH. EXTREMELY SORRY😭 READ AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!!!🔞🔞⚠️

-
-
-
-
-
-
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* The sound of my irritating alarm went off. I groaned and shut it off only to be welcomed by the sun shining in my gorgeous eyes. " Ugg "  I hopped off my bed and went and took a shower
~ 13 minutes later

After my shower I went and brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair letting my natural curls do it's thang. After all of that I went to my closet to pick something quiet cute because I was feeling myself ykkk 🙊.
minutes of searching i finally found an outfit!

  Yessibel Outfit;

Yeah I know I'm hoooooot ✨I did light makeup as well and threw on white air forces

I did light makeup as well and threw on white air forces.

Her makeup;

(With nude lipstick)I checked the time and it was 7:50am " Eh enough time lemme call my friend " i go to my contacts and call amanda

I checked the time and it was 7:50am " Eh enough time lemme call my friend " i go to my contacts and call amanda.

After 3 rings she answers. " Yoo? " Amanda said. " Hey wanna go to Starbucks before school starts? " I said, " Yeah sure I'll be there in 5. " " Okay cya " I hung up and decided to take pictures in the minutes I have. 

4 minutes later ~

-
I got off my phone and turned off all the lights and went downstairs and went outside locking my front door eyeing amanda's car coming to the front of my house as I walk up to her and hopped in and she took off to our destination.  " Hey lovey " She said and put music on well we jammed our hearts out.

>>>>
Mid way of our jamming amanda squeals lowing down the volume on the radio " AHH! Amanda you fucking bitch! I thought something happened " I said well my hand was planted on my chest. She just laughs. " I forgot to tell you! " . " Tell me what? "  I stated " We have a new exchanged student coming in today! I heard he was fine asf " I said smirking at yessible. " Maybe you will finally have a boyfriennnddd!! I laughed out loud, this girls joking " I don't even know him! Plus what if the rumors aren't true? And he's hideous? Ahh okay than. But no it's only been 5 months since my last break up." Amanda gasped " Mis.ma'am you better be joking! YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP fresh air, SINGLE READY.TO.MINGLE.! Yessible! It's been a whole 5 fucking month what the fuck? You need a new mans. Who knows this guy might be bigger than ur last one😏 ". " AMANDAAAAAAAA! " "YOUR SO DONE YOUR DONE. " They both laughed.