Lee su hyeok

EDIT: guys this wasn't SAVED, this isn't the proofread version. UGH IM SORRY TO WHOEVER HAVE READ THIS. it's so bad and unnerving. Honestly what the hell is going on with the grammar. im so embarrassed..😔

See the end for notes.

It was another dreadful day. You woke up to find your brother Dae Su trying to get into your genshin account this morning. Luckily he didnt succeed.

'Its 5am' you groan in annoyance not wanting to go to school. After you brushed your teeth, you put on your school uniform and head straight to breakfast.

At breakfast you smack your brothers head for wanting to get into your genshin account.
"AISH..WHAT WAS THAT FOR" your brother said.
"thats for messing with my genshin account earlier" you replied annoyed. "well sorry geez"
he said rubbing his head to ease the pain "Yah..be grateful i didnt beat you up." you then scold "yeah, yeah im sorry" he continued.

____________________________________

You arrived early with your brother perusual.

You went to your seat next to namra.

you were still confused on why people disliked her so much. She's so sweet and pretty. She might be cold at first but when you get to know her shes actually very comfortable to spend time with.

"Hi Nam-ra" you smiled at her

"Oh, hello sorry I didnt really notice you coming inside" she smiled back

"its fine."

"Hey Nam-ra did you bring any snacks today?"
you said giving her your best puppy eyes.

"Of course, I knew you'd ask" she looked in her bag to find your favourite snack.

"here."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

________________________________________○

Your day was going great till he came in. Lee su hyeok. Gosh you could list what was wrong with him for hours. He is so reckless and messy. And worst of all he doesnt even wear socks to school.

You got in a bad mood by just looking at him.

He looked at you and teased you "what got you in such a bad mood there sweetheart."

his friends gave an oooooo sound.

I rolled my eyes at them "you" i said and returned to eat my snack Nam-ra gave me.

He dramatically put his hand to his heart, acting like he'd been hurt. What a sick bastard. I payed no attention to them though.

____________________________________

*Time skip to lunch*

You were walking with namra talking about the upcoming test and what questions would most likely come out.

"Nam-ra, let's study at your place? I am sure your mum wouldn't mind, since she's in a business trip anyways."

"Fine. But you have to promise me that we are really studying this time. No more outside talk, just study." She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yes! I promise!" You said excitedly.

You didn't really notice you were walking into a person until you bumped into someone. Embarrassed, you apoligised.

"sorr-"you said before realising who you really bumped into. Meeting his eyes, making your expression harden.

"No need to apoligize my dear" He said so smoothly, it annoyed you to the brim. With his sly, boyish grin - he thinks he's so good.