2

"I would never!" Rosé yells back, turning back around to wink at Denali as she pulls her sunglasses onto her head. And ugh even her eyes are gorgeous, "So... how old are you Miss Denali?"

"I'm 22." Denali exaggerates her words by cupping her face with her hands and at that moment Rosé can't help but feel a little perverted because this woman, albeit an extremely hot woman, is almost the same age as her younger sister.

"Damn, you make me feel old as fuck, baby." Rosé chuckles, running a hand through her hair. Denali laughs and Rosé can't help but smile back when the woman shows her dimples.

"How old are you then, grandma?" Denali teases, patting Rosé's leg once she's sat beside her on Jan's old lounger.

"29."

Denali gasps, "Are you kidding? You look way older!"

Rosé's mouth gapes and she slaps Denali's arm playfully, "You fucking bitch!" They laugh and then they can't stop laughing.

"Stop!" Denali protests, but she's still laughing just as hard as Rosé is. Her stomach hurts and it wasn't even that funny but Rosé said it and so she can't stop laughing no matter how hard she tries, because Rosé is smiling.

As their breathing calms down Denali relishes in the warmth of the sun on her skin. She sighs contently and lets her eyes flutter closed. Rosé watches the rise and fall of Denali's chest in wistful silence.

"Lagoona said you bake?" Rosé asks and her voice is the only thing that stops her from drifting into sleep, she sits up.

"Mhm, I brought over lemon drizzle, but don't judge me because it went all melty, okay?" Denali bends forward to pick up the cake from the floor beside her and Rosé needs to get her mind out of the gutter very quickly.

"I promise I'll have had worse." Denali laughs and crosses her legs over so she has more room for the cake, "Tada!" She does little jazz hands as she presents it and Rosé smiles fondly.

"Let's get this bitch cut!" Rosé encourages, clapping her hands lightly and Denali gets to work serving Rosé a slice. She watches in anticipation as Rosé tries it.

"Okay, what, this is actually good!" Rosé says, going in for another bite and Denali squints her eyes at her, giving her arm a jab.

"What, you thought it was gonna be bad? Huh, Rosie?" Denali settles backwards and takes a piece for herself.

Rosé rolls her eyes, "You and I both know that's not what I meant, baby." Denali hums and she takes a bite, swallowing.

"And you sing?"

"Huh, oh yeah. That's what I left to do but it didn't turn out that well. People were always looking for something else." She waves her fork around in the air and then takes another bite.

"Is there any chance I could get a performance? I did make you this cake after all." Denali tries to bargain, because she really wants to hear Rosé sing. If she's any bit as good as Jan is she'll be amazing.

"Stick around long enough and you might just get one, baby." And Denali can't help but feel giddy at that promise, because it was smooth as fuck.

Jan comes out then and she has her arms crossed and a pout on her face, Denali knows exactly why, "You started the cake without me!"

"Sorry, Janice. Come sit and you can have some." Denali shifts further up again and taps the end of the lounger for Jan to come sit between her legs.

"Shouldn't have left us alone with it, Janny." Rosé teased beside her and Jan lifts her fork in attempt to be threatening.

"Rosé Child! I will steal your girl!" Jan punctuates each of her words with a stab of her fork to the air and then she climbs into Denali's lap like a child to eat.

Rosé gasps in horror, "You wouldn't dare!" Denali can't help but shake her head at the girls' antics.

"Oh but I would! Watch yourself, diva!"