One bad day is all it takes part 1

A woman with violet hair is sitting across from a man with pure white skin and green hair he has scares that make it seem like he's always smiling.

The woman looks over her clipboard.

Patient: Izuku Midorya
Location: Hosu Asylum

"So mister Midorya-" "call me Izuku." Izuku said and the violet haired woman nods "well Izuku, I'm Kyoka Jirou and I'm your therapist." Kyoka said "so why do you want to talk to me?" Izuku asks "I find your case very interesting." Kyoka said and Izuku looks around the room "you all do, you all find it oh so interesting." He said "mind telling me how you became the villain known as Joker?" Kyoka asks.

"Sure this is how I remember it." Izuku said.

<26 years ago>

A four year old Izuku is sitting in a corner crying as kids make fun of him.

<timeskip>

A six year old is sitting in a therapist office laughing as he cries his parents sitting on both sides of him as they talk to the therapist.

<timeskip>

"Now for our final kid in the talent show Izuku Midorya." A teacher said and a ten year old Izuku walks onto stage as he starts reading some cards "so what's red and bad for your teeth?" Izuku said as the crowd remains silent "a brick." He said starts laughing hysterically as most of the crowd seems disturbed.

"Uh um even people who are good for nothing have the capacity to bring a smile to your face." Izuku said as he starts chuckling "for instance, when you push them down the stairs." He said and some of the crowd boos and Izuku panics and flips through his cards as he laughs.

"So um um give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a few hours." Izuku said and some of the crowd looks at each other not sure where this joke was going "set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life." Izuku said and he starts laughing as the crowd boos and he's ushered off the stage as he laughs.

<timeskip>

"So how was your day mister Midorya?" A therapist asks a fifteen year old Izuku "well I finally decided to give up on dream of becoming a pro hero." He said "that's nice." The therapist said "but I've been working on my act." Izuku said "I figured." The therapist said.

<timeskip>

"I WANT YOU OUT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" Izuku's father yells at a laughing eighteen year old Izuku with scares that make it seem as if he was always smiling "b-but I-I have n-no t-to go." He said "not my problem." His father said as he throws Izuku out.

<present time>

"Can you tell me how did you get those scares?" Kyoka asks and Izuku starts laughing and points to the scares on his face "you mean these scares?" Izuku asks and Kyoka nods as she takes notes on Izuku's behavior.

<thirteen years ago>

A seventeen year old Izuku is in his bathroom staring at his reflection trying to force himself to smile as he cries "they say if you're alone and fall it doesn't make a sound." He said as he starts to laugh "what goes up must come down, unless." He said as he picks up a small knife "you get a knife." He said as he brought the knife to his face "and cut a smile so you never frown." He said he started to cut his cheeks to make it look like was always smiling.

<present time>

"A little extreme don't you think?" Kyoka asks and Izuku starts laughing "No you see now I always smile and the strong smile through everything." Izuku said "I see continue your story then." Kyoka said.

<ten years ago>

"It's an easy job and the pay is good." A villain said to a twenty year old Izuku "w-well the o-offer sounds g-great but w-won't they realize it's me?" Izuku asks "don't worry we have you covered." Another villain said as he pulls out a suitcase and opens it to reveal a red helmet and a suit.

" Another villain said as he pulls out a suitcase and opens it to reveal a red helmet and a suit

"Where's the eye holes how am I supposed to s-see in that." Izuku asks "it's made with a one way mirror like the police use." The villain said "....alright I-I'm in." Izuku said.

<time skip>

"I can barely see in this thing." Izuku said as he walks on a catwalk in a chemical plant with two villains "don't worry we won't be here long." One villain said then someone drops down in front of them "CRAP IT'S ERASERHEAD!!!" One of the villains yells as they run off and Eraserhead starts walking towards Izuku.

"W-wait I'm not a villain." Izuku said as he started backing away "you're under arrest." Eraserhead said as Izuku backs into a broken part of the railing and falls "HEEEEEEEELP MEEEE!" Izuku screams as he falls onto a vat of acid.

" Eraserhead said as Izuku backs into a broken part of the railing and falls "HEEEEEEEELP MEEEE!" Izuku screams as he falls onto a vat of acid

<present time>

"It would seem our time for today is up Izuku." Kyoka said as she finished writing her notes "and I was just getting to the good part." Izuku said as Kyoka left the room.

To be continued