...

Just so you know
These are all aus so do not tell me that the events don't match the actual timeline,

____________________________________

William was taking care of one of Fazbear entertainment's locations ... He wasn't quite good at managing things around so they decided to add in someone else to partner up with... The problem is William took it personally...

William pov
I was doing my job fixing springbonny until i got a call from one of the headquarters of the company.
He said he was coming today for some business.
I waited for him in the office until he came.
William: so, how may i help you today?
_ we noticed some troubles in your location Mr afton, we had to do something to ... Help you.
William: and what kind of help are we talking about?
_ Mr afton, I'd like you to meet Mr emily, he's your new partner.
William: woah, did you just say partner, i worked so hard to get to own this location, you can't just put this guy in charge of things.
_ we were gonna make him your new boss, but he insisted to become partners so your... efforts won't go to waste.
William: whatever, it's nice to meet you Mr emily.
Henry:the pleasure is mine mr afton,you may call me Henry
_ well, i guess I'll leave you to... Get to know each other, good day gentlemen.
He finally left, what the fuck does he mean by making him my boss, I'll make his life a living hell.
William: so what can you do Henry?
Henry: well i can see that springbonny keeps breaking down, i guess i can fix that once and for all.
William: yeah right, even i couldn't fix him.
Henry: may i take a look at him.
William: suit yourself .
He just got out of the office to the stage area and started working on springbonny, i left him to work on all those lawsuits.
A few hours later...
I heard a knock on the door,
It was Henry.
William: well well well, if it isn't my new beloved partner.
Henry: well, you were working in the wrong place William, it took me hours to fix the main issue and the problems you caused while trying to fix him.
William: so?
Henry: he's functioning just fine now, are you done with your lawsuits?
William: almost done, it's mostly about the disappearances.
Henry: how about you leave the complicated ones to me, I'll deal with those.
William: are you trying to prove that you're better than me?
Henry: what? No! Why would I do that?
William: do not play stupid on me.
Henry: will,i don't know what you're talking about.
William: did you just call me will?
Henry: yeah, is there anything wrong with that?
William: n...no
Henry: so you want me or don't want me to call you that?
William: do what you like. I'm going home.
Henry: you didn't finish your lawsuits.
William: they're yours too now remember? Partner.
Henry: okay then, see you tomorrow.

End William pov
Henry pov
He's just so cute, like one of those anime characters charlie watches, what were there names again, tsundere?
I think so yeah, will is such a tsundere.
Anyway i have to finish these lawsuits, but i can't keep my mind off him, he's so beautiful, I don't want to sound evil but I'm glad he failed to be a proper boss, now he'll have to see me everyday, I'll make him fall for me ... Just you wait cutie, I'll make you mine.
Now let's get back to work ... This is the price for seeing him all the time.
End Henry pov
He finished working and closed the pizzeria, he went to his house just to meet his beautiful twin kids Sammy and Charlie .
Henry: how're my two precious children?
Charlie: yeah yeah we're good, how was your first day with your crush?
Henry: he acts like a teenager, he was annoyed by the thought of me taking over the place, also... He doesn't mind me calling him will.
Charlie: you sure that's the scary looking man, the one responsibile for the disappearance of five kids ?
Henry: that's the guy, besides, we're not sure if he's the one who did it.
Sammy: Well he's evil and scary, so he's the Main suspect.

Henry left his children to finish there theorising and got up to his room and found his sleeping wife , the kids know that Henry doesn't love her and they respect that, he's still married to her just so they won't break the family.
He crawled into his bed and hugged his wife imagining himself cuddling with his one true love.