a wild chase

freadbear's family diner was a beautiful cheery and colorful place, where the music never stops and the fun never ends, it's the only place where parents don't need to watch over there children because the security there is very strict and nothing is out of sight of the black and white robot, if you ask anyone in the town for a place where you can eat and have a fun day, they'd give you the location of freadbear's.

but at night, things go so calm and dark that it looks haunted, but fear not, there's nothing to be afraid of, other than the sexually active young founders of this magical place.

henry was checking on the animatronics before closing the place ffor another night, while william was sweeping the floor and humming a random song freadbear was performing today, for some reason these stupid songs stick to your head like a parasite, he was very distracted he didn't feel henry approaching him, he usually feels him from miles away,henry snuck up on him and hugged him so tightly and picked him up, william dropped the broom and just screamed.

"put me down you crazy bear!!"william screamed, "you said we could do it here tonight will"henry said while getting his hands inside william's clothes,william started scratching his way out of the great bear's arms, henry then let go with his bloody hands,"what was that for?"henry asked while getting closer to william.

"i'm so not letting you fuck me in front of our children"william said while running away,"do you mean freadbear and springbonny?don't worry about them, they don't mind"henry said while looking for his hiding rabbit.

henry looked in the security office,he turned on the cameras to find him, he couldn't find him anywhere, but there's one place where they didn't put any cameras, it was the parts and service,he rushed there and as expected, william was standing in the corner like a scared child waiting to be killed, "you found me, now what?"william asked getting closer to henry, he might be taller than henry, but he still feels small when he's standinf next to him.

"well i was just thinking of messing around a bit, but you made it so hard that i want to fuck you to next year"henry said while feeling william's body, william then moaned giving henry the chance to shove his tongue inside his mouth, william then shoved him away"i told you, i don't like you shoving your mouth worm in me" ,"okay, sorry it won't happen again,now can we carry on"william nodded and took off his shirt, henry couldn't stop himself so he pushed william to the ground and started kissing and sucking on his pale neck, william kept on moaning and being on his beloved partner's mercy, henry then started his trail down, his chest, wich drove william crazy he could just come from that alone,"hen stop being a tease and do it already, you can't get any harder anyway"william said pulling henry's light brown hair, henry then got up looking at his little toy, he smiled and flipped william on his stomach,"are you ready darling?",william couldn't talk anyway, his face was shoved in the ground with henry giant hand so he just hummed a 'yes' henry then took off his pants to reveal the most perfect thing he had ever seen, at least in his eyes, he stuck two fingers inside william's hole waiting for any respond from the man under him, and as expected, william was dying from all the feelings inside him, he smiled widely and started moving anywhere his fingers can go until he felt like he was ready for his cock, he then got his fingers out and let go of william, suddenly will charged at him, "never let your guard down henhen"william told henry who was smiling so bad his grin could reach his ears, william realized he was on top of him, and his ass was so close to henry's dick, william then smiled along with him,"so wanna finish what we started?"henry asked william who just fucked himself with henry's cock, henry held on william's tights and just kept on thrusting inside william until he shot his fluids inside his partner,william came right after him, henry pulled out of william's ass and just stayed there on the ground, william then hugged him and they both drifted off to sleep.

the next morning the pizzeria was closed the whole day, no one saw william or henry so the people got a bit concerned about them thinking something bad happened to them, so they sent jeremy, a good and loyal employee to freadbear's and the only employee who is trusted with the keys to open the place to get inside and see if they're still there, jeremy got in and started searching everywhere, the two men were no where to be found, until he saw the parts and service room, he opened it to reveal two naked men covered in there own cum sleeping peacefully and cuddling each-other, jeremy just smiled at himself knowing that michael owes him 20 dollars,he got out and told the people that william is sick and henry was staying to take care of him.

THE END

what do you think?