part 2 of mhm

Bill slid off his pants and underwear then got on the bed the got up by stan and got behind him. bill reached over to a drawer and pulled some lube out of it and closed the drawer. Bill opened the cap while stan said, "I want to put it on you" which turned bill on even more, "Ok". Bill handed the lube to stan and stan poured some in his hand then spread all over bills dick. He stroked it and moved his hand up and down but once he heard a moan come out of bills mouth he was happy and stopped. Stan waited for bill. Bill went to stick a finger inside stan but stopped before asking, "Are you like...clean" and stan nodded, "Yes i, i was fingering myself earlier" which made bills face turn red and he stuck two fingers inside stan and moved them around untill he found a soft spot of stans and stan moaned so loud. Bill smirked and asked, "Were you thinking off me while fingering yourself" and stan nodded, "Yes, yes i was. I was thinking of you and got so hard" he moaned out which turned bill on more and he could feel himself to start to get impatient but he didnt want to hurt stan till stan pleaded out, "Please just stick it in already!". Bill stuck a third finger in just to stretch out more which made stan mean loud one more time until bill pulled his fingers out and lining up his tip with stans entrance.
Bill decides to tease stan and started stroking stans dick while just waiting but as soon as stan opens his mouth he pushes in quickly causing stan to make the most beautiful noise bill has ever heard in his life. "Oh my god that was hot" bill said and stan rolled his eyes, "shut up or im leaving" he said and bill leaned over and pinned stans hands above his head, "Youre not going anywhere". Stan knew he would stop if he asked but he tried not to think of that and took in the moment that was making him harder by the second. Bill continued to hold stans hands while thrusting in and out and watched stan move under him and become an uncontrolable moaning mess and bill was loving it so much. Stan counldnt process anything that was happening but all he knew was it felt so good. While stan was dying from pleasure, everytime he would hear bill moan he would get even closer to cumming. Bill realized he didnt have a condom on and asked stan, "I dont have a condom on, do you want me to stop or pull out when i cum" and he slowed down a bit to help stan make words but all stan did was look bill in the eyes, "I dont fucking care what you do just dont stop" he said and moaned out the last bit while trying to make bill speed up so bill thursted in and out faster and faster till he couldnt make himself move any faster. The room was full of moans and they felt like they were the only ones in the whole world at that moment, and with stans beautiful moans bill thought they were.
Stan was close and all he needed was one more thing, "Bill" he moaned out and bill didnt responde so he continued, "Can you touch me, something" he struggled to ask and bill looked down at stan, "I am touching you stan" he said heavly out of breath and still thrusting in and out. Stan made a noise while trying to push the words out, "No i mean touch me...me there" he tried to explain but his brain was barley working from how good bill made him feel and bill enjoyed seeing him struggle, it made stan even more hot. Bill shook his head and tried to think of something to say, "this is enough, come or ill pull out" he said and stan no longer needed his to touch him, the domonice he was putting off sent him and he cummed immediantly. He knew bill was done so he layed there and said, "Keep going, im enjoying this". Bill looked down at stan and kissed him while he kept thrusting till he cummed himself then slowly pulled out. Bill licked stans dick then  layed beside stan and turned over to him, "Youre are the greatest thing to happen to me" then kissed him. Stan could taste him in bills mouth but he didnt mind, he loved kissing bill. They layed beside eachother till the smell got to them and they go up to shower sepreatly. While stan was showering bill go a call saying georgie was staying at a friends and his mom was staying at a friends so stan stayed the night and they sleeped better than they ever have.