𝓣𝓞𝓧𝓘𝓒 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔𝓡𝓢

“Two wrongs never make a right, we were no exception.”

Toxic lovers. Part 2

Claude slammed the door, annoyed and irritated at what had just happened, “annoying ass bitch.” Was all Claude could think of, the offer that Noxin gave him echoed in his mind Claude ranted to himself changing out of his clothes. Once he finally took a shower and was comfortable in his pajamas, he laid in his bed slowly closing his eyes. His dreams filled with darkness and past mistakes, his regrets filling his mind.

A chair was thrown across the room “I WANT HIM! FIND HIM! FIND HIM!“ Noxin was throwing a tantrum, none of the computers in his systems could find any information on Claude, Noxin was throwing cups and chairs across the room, yelling at the members. “Sir please, calm yourself, you sound like a child.” Noxins eye twitched, he huffed and sat down on his chair rather aggressively. “Sage, how can I? The one threat to my entire business is out there, out and about waddling like a godamn duck!” Sage opened his mouth to speak, “I know sir, but put faith in me, you’ll have what you desire, I promise.” “Fine, but you know I don't take failure nicely, go. Find whatever information that you can about this bastard.”  Sage sighed in defeat, he nodded and walked out at an urgent pace. 

Now, how would he ever betray his own friend? 

 Sunrays covered the surface of Claude's faces, his freckles looking brighter than ever, his expression was calm, inside his head was empty, all of it was blank, he slowly fluttered his eyes open. “nngh..” he covered his eyes from the sun, his bed hair everywhere. He let out a loud groan, stretching his body he put his hair in a bun, making sure it was out of his face. As he took his sweet  time walking into the bathroom, he felt a pair of eyes glooming over his back, he brushed the feeling off and undressed, getting ready to shower. 

“Shit.. what the hell am i gonna do.” Sage spoke to himself, looking at his bathroom mirror, he jumped when the sudden noise of ringing from his phone came, he slowly picked it up. “hello?” “Sage! Why aren’t you here yet??! The boss is losing his shit! Get here and quickly!—”  beeeeppp Sage let out a long sigh, washing his face and putting on his coat, making sure he had his key car and I.D why walked out his home and started his car, worried and confused about the situation. “Claude..you got yourself in so much trouble..” 

“Ah- Ah!- ACHOO!” Claude sniffed, rubbing his nose, “Think I’m getting a cold..” Claude has just gotten out of the shower. He pulled his hair back, using his fingers to brush through it, wrapping his towel around his head, he grabbed another one and wrapped it around his waist, he walked out of the steamy bathroom, he let out a shriek when the cold air hit his body. “Fuck it’s cold..” he murmured, grabbing a turtle neck and jeans. Sliding them on quickly. After putting his hair up in a ponytail he put on his mask and shoes, he walked out shutting and locking his door. “Good morning shitty world..~” he hummed through his lips. Starting his brutal and 'exciting’ day.. 

𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2