Episode 1 (Escaping The Prison)

You both then we're sentenced to prison I mean it was basically your fuckin fault THIS all happened Y/N:sooo how was your day going before this happened Lust:don't talk to me she said sounding like she was annoyed at you though she had a reason to be annoyed Y/N:geez what are you so mad about she then turned her head to look at you said I'm going to strangle the living shit out of you Y/N:ok geez I'm sorry some police officers then walked up to the cell you were both in and said oi you guys Both of you:huh? Officer:your free to go you both were happy Officer:ahahaha not really Both of you:BRUH! Officer:but you've got a package he said while tossing it through the little window You then raised an eyebrow Officer:don't get ya hopes up we've already checked it for anything useful haven't we dave? Dave:what? Yeah yeah of course I checked if I didn't check it I'd lose my job and I don't wanna lose my job hehe Officer:see ya around good to go that was a good one that was a nice one he said while walking around Y/N:what's even in this damn thing? You asked Lust:hmm i guess we  have to open it and find out You then opened it and there was a cake inside Lust:a cake? Y/N:yeah like that'll help us the top of the cake then opened get out of here? You stopped confused Y/N:did the top of it just open? Lust:seems like it you then reached you hand inside it Y/N:what the there's stuff in here Lust:how is that even possible? She asked Y/N:that's what I'm saying Lust:what's inside? she asked Y/N:hmm let me see there's a file,an nrg drink,a teleporter,a rocket launcher,a cell phone,and a drill Lust:hmm seems familiar to the bank we broke into to Y/N:yeah Lust:what should we use first? She asked Y/N:hmm maybe the rocket launcher you then pulled out the rocket launcher and then shot it and broke the little window it flew near some dude and flew near the tube he was near and it flew back out and came back to your cell and went deeply into your face YAAAAA- there was an explosion due to how deep it went in your face *Fail Uh...way to aim buddy* Y/N:Well that fucking hurt Lust:you might wanna get an icepack for that one Y/N:I can't even feel my nose but anyway how bout we try the teleporter again Lust:again!? It made you get stuck in a wall Y/N:maybe it will work this time Lust then sighed and ok if you say so you then pressed the 4 buttons and then pressed the big red button and it both teleported you and lust you were then teleported to some target practicing area near the prison ???:ready and FIRE! Y/N:OH SHI- you were then shot ???:oooooooooo ???:oh man *Fail you just can't seem to get the hang of that thing can you?* Lust:so it would work this time huh? Y/N:I thought it would work this time Lust:how bout we just use this file Y/N:ok sure but which way the window or on the cell bars Lust:maybe the window? Y/N:I guess we could try it you then loosened the bars on the windows and they came off you and lust both climbed out the window but then fell Both of you:AHHHHH- *Fail protip:look before you leap* Y/N:ok we're definitely going for the bars this time you said Lust:agreed you then loosened the bars on the cell door and grabbed two as weapons one fo the guards heard the both of you and ran up to you to try and kick you you then hit em with the bar and knocked him out Lust:on the other hand saw another guard coming and hit em with the other bar and made him tase himself you both then dropped the bars you had in your hands you then heard two other officers coming from the elevator you both then hid in the room next to you officer:aw tight officer:hey they're escapin! One of them shouted Y/N:what do we do? Lust:there are grenades here maybe we could use tho Y/N:good idea you said you then threw one of the grenades out of the door and one fo the officers shouted yo check yo self! You both then covered your ears but then opened your eyes to see the grenade had managed to get back in the room both of you:WHAT THE! you both were blown up *Fail Uh...I don't even know what to say about that one* Y/N:alright we're definitely going for the chair Lust:agreed you both then climbed up on the chair and into the vents Y/N:I say we go left Lust:alright while you were both in the vents you then overheard some officers talking Officer:shut up janitor you don't count the vent then broke and the both of you landed on the table the officers then looked at you silently until one of them said get em one officer then body slammed you *Fail Fatty* Lust:alright we're going right this time you both then went right and we're finally out of the vents and on the roof Y/N:so now what? You asked Lust Lust:maybe this crate will help us you both then looked in the crate they were 4 plungers in there Y/N:well I guess we could climb down Lust:good idea you both then climbed down the building Y/N:oh boy is this the right time to you I'm afraid of heights Lust then rolled her eyes while climbing down the building a few minutes later you both were onto the ground and then had escaped from the prisoned Y/N:we should go back for more endings Lust:what endings? She asked Y/N:nothing you said         (Ending:Sneaky Escapist)

End Of Chapter