Chapter 1: The Name's White Fire-lily And I Fight For Justice!

Chapter 1: The Name's White Fire-lily and I fight for justice!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Tiger And Bunny Fanfic

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Normal POV:

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Kotetsu and Barnaby were running after the mysterious NEXT figure who called himself " Lunatic ". Barnaby was determined to find out the rest of the story about his parents murder and who and what the Ouroboros was. Barnaby and Kotetsu kept jumping from place to place to catch up to Lunatic and they finally did but for some unknown reason, Lunatic stopped. Kotetsu was panting as he leaned his hands on his knees, catching his breath. Barnaby was staring at Lunatic at confusion.

" Should we attack him now? " Kotetsu whispered to Barnaby.

" Why would he just stop? " Barnaby asked Kotetsu.

" I don't know, but let's get him while we have the chance. " Kotetsu whispered.

" Oh, Right! " Barnaby and Kotetsu then started charging at Lunatic but then they were stopped by a loud ear-bleeding shriek coming from a man from the direction of where Lunatic was standing.

" What's going on?! " Barnaby yelled.

" I don't know! But we can't just stand here and do nothing! Let's go! We'll deal with this psychotic moron later! " Kotetsu powered as Barnaby nodded and powered up as well.

" Wait-! " Kotetsu realized something.

" What is it? " Barnaby asked getting irritated a little.

Kotetsu squinted his eyes a little and then " Ding! ". He suddenly realized that the person who was calling for help was a lowly-life criminal who was supposed to be caught six years ago but was too clever for the heroes to even catch up to him. Then another thing hit him, he looked over to Lunatic and was thinking " Why is he just standing there? Shouldn't he set the criminal on fire or something? ".

" Hey Lunatic! "

" Yes? "

"Why aren't you doing anything? Why are you just watching the criminal from here? You should go set him on fire or whatever it is you do to kill criminals. " Kotetsu pointed at the criminal with his finger while looking at Lunatic.

" Because a NEXT beat us to it. " Lunatic also pointed at the criminal but the figure next to him.

" Huh?! " Barnaby and Kotetsu yelled together, then both looked at the figure in the distant who was walking closer to the criminal who was crawling away from the figure in fear.