Chapter 3: White Fire-Lily Meets Barnaby Again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( I would like to make a couple changes to the story line on the history of Barnaby's parents being murdered. So Barnaby is actually 10 years old when he witnesses his parents being murdered instead of being 4 years old. The reader is around the same age as well, That's all. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal POV:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little while after our heroes had encountered the mysterious NEXT that called herself White Fire-Lily, Lunatic vanished again, Kotetsu went back at hero headquarters to tell everyone about the mysterious NEXT and Barnaby went back home to ponder a question about how she knew his parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barnaby's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback:

" You knew my parents? " I asked.

" Quite well actually, they helped me in my need and I gave my life to them and they treated me like I was a part of your family and it truly made me so happy and I would love to discuss this with you sometime Barnaby. " She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barnaby's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paced back and forth with my head filling up with all type of questions that I had taken control of my emotions and actions.

' Who is this mysterious Next, Miss Fire-Lily? '

' How did she know about my parents? '

' When did they take her in? '

' How did I over look her existence? '

' What type of Next is she? '

' If I call her on this pendant with my parent's company logo on it, will she answer? '

' Was she there when my parents were murdered? '

' Does this woman know anything about Ourorbourus? '

I grabbed a fist of my hair and tried to calm down when the questions were over-powering my mind and nearly causing to go mad. I sat down and tried to take a few deep breaths while getting my heart rate to settle down. I glanced over at the pendant she gave me and I thought for a brief moment on whether or not I should call her, I hesitated but I picked the pendant up and decided to press the button on right for calling on the screen.

* Ring........ *

* Ring........ *

* Ring........ *

* Rin- *

" Hello? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back at headquarters and was done for the evening and decided to go back to my home and relax for the rest of the night after a long day. I went inside of my shower and got my cleansed of the evil that may have had any effect on my physical and spiritual well being. When I was done in the bathroom, I combed my hair and wrapped my body in my fluffy grey robe and sat down and relaxed on my bed when suddenly.......