Chapter 12

(Normal POV)

After a day or two, those who were competing in the tournament came to Japan. Some are staying in the hotels and some are staying in their houses. We can see the people from BC sol, including Kris, Raul, Kit, Honey.

"We're back home!" Valt screamed. "Yeah. It's been a while. Hope Toko and Nika remember you." Honcho said to Valt. "They haven't forgotten me! Right?" Valt said. "Of course they haven't, Valt." Honcho said. Valt sighed a breath of relief. "Guys! Don't forget our second reason to enter the tournament!" Shasha exclaimed to them, angrily. "We haven't." Valt and Honcho said together.

"It's to find y/n's whereabouts." Cuza said. "Don't worry sis I'm sure that she is ok." Honey said trying to cheer her sister. "I know but I'll still like to know why she left us, without any notice." Shasha said, sadly. They didn't notice Free frowning.

"Alright team. Let's not dwell on it. Let's go to where were supposed to stay. Valt, honcho you can go back to your homes. And the rest, come with me. We'll be staying in the hotel." Kris said, trying to cheer up the mood. But even she was worried about y/n. Then they all said their goodbyes and went their ways.

Timeskip

(Free POV)

I was looking for a stadium, in this hotel to train. But just then, I saw a familiar face.

.

.

.

It was Sam y/l/n. He's been all over the news for the last couple of weeks. I went to him and asked, "You're Sam y/l/n. Right?" He nodded yes. He was with a woman. "Are you y/n's father?" I asked him. "Who?" He replied. "Y/n, darling. She was our daughter, remember?" The lady reminded her. And it looked like he remembered. 'Guess this lady is her mother. But what did she mean by was?' I thought.

"Was?" I asked them. "Yes. That good for nothing girl, isn't our daughter anymore." He said. "Why?" I asked him. "She was too shy. How's she going to take over my company and properties, if she can't even manipulate a kid? So we left her." He said. "Honey, don't forget that she plays useless kids games instead. Like Beyblade, ew." She said. My blood boiled. 'How dare they say such stuff about her and do such a thing to her. No wonder she still wasn't out of her shell.' I thought. "Then why're you even hosting this tournament?" I asked them. "It's because there are a lot of people, who get crazy, just to see a beybattle. Do you realize how much profit it would make us?" He said. "So you're only using us to get money." She nodded yes. "You know, you're pretty disgusting. I'm glad that y/n wasn't influenced by you." With that I went away.

I finally found the training room. As I entered a female masked blader passed by me. She had the same hair as y/n just a little longer. "Y/n?" I called out but she didn't look back. 'Guess I mistook her for y/n' I thought and went to train.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.