Prologue

He shot her a warning look, "Keep your distance." The urge to lash out at her was strong, but his anger remained trapped within. Anandita sensed the simmering rage beneath his surface, yet his touch had a calming effect on him. She couldn't help but smirk at the realization.

"Never," she retorted fervently, meeting his gaze head-on. The intensity in her eyes unsettled him, prompting him to avert his gaze and compose himself.

Anandita's words hit Aayan like a ton of bricks. "I couldn't care less about anything when I set my mind on something," she declared, causing him to shut his eyes in frustration.

"I'm your brother-in-law, for heaven's sake... Just leave me be," he retorted, trying to push her away. But she held on to him tightly, as if her entire world depended on it. She shot him a look that clearly said, "I couldn't care less." Aayan had had enough of her relentless pursuit.

"I don't give a damn. I don't care fuck about this so-called relationship. You've been mine since the moment I first saw you... I won't let you go for anyone, not even for God. Get it through your thick skull. I'll have you, one way or another," she declared, planting a kiss on his cheek that sent his anger soaring to new heights. With a smirk, she walked away, leaving him fuming.

"Enough of this madness," He pleaded.

"Why should I? And why do you care?" She sassed. She knew she was breaking his heart brutally but he was the one who provoked her do this.

"You're destroying yourself in this madness," He spat. She rolled her eyes. She was already destroyed by the people she trusted.

"Let me destroy myself. And Stop meddling in my business," She said and knock on the door disturbed their conversation. She started to depart from her room but turned and glanced at his direction and she couldn't stop herself from uttering those words.

"Stop me. Just say you want me. I will stop this fucking madness and will come back to you. I don't care about anyone. Just you. Just say it damn it.," Anandita said desperately. No, he won't. Coward. Glaring at his speechless posture. She scoffed mentally. Like he will. Giving him one last glance and went to destroy herself in her so called marriage.

Meet Anandita Mishra, also known as Lava Mishra. She is a force to be reckoned with. Sharp, fierce, and unapologetic. She thrives on instilling fear in those around her. Despite her intimidating demeanor, she excels in her career as a businesswoman and fashion designer. Her heart belongs to only two people - her sister and her ex-boyfriend, who left her for someone else. She may not believe in love, but she has her sights set on her sister's husband. Let's see how she plans to make him hers.

Meet Vivaan, a man full of vitality and joy. An orphan who worked his way up to become a billionaire alongside his best friend. He finds happiness in cooking and spreading positivity wherever he goes. Unlike the cold and calculating Lava, Vivaan embraces life with open arms. Despite his success, he only has one person he truly considers family - his best friend. Let's see how this charismatic man will shake up Lava's world.

Hello Everyone.

Join the journey of Vivaan and Anandita.

Ms Lava And Mr Cool.

Let's see how Vivaan will make her fall in love with him.

Please do vote and comment

Thank you 💞