Chapter-1 Heart Break

Author's POV

Anandita sits patiently in the same place, waiting for his return, but he never shows up. He made the decision not to come back. Alone, she gazes at the entrance, longing for his presence that ignites her heart. Just his mere presence has the ability to quicken her heartbeat. He succeeded in awakening her once dormant heart. Now, her heart beats only for him. She looks around at the surroundings, where their memories still reside in her heart, causing her to bitterly chuckle. She regrets her choice to come to this city.

If she hadn't come to this city, she would have never met him. She wouldn't have developed feelings for him. Her heart, previously cold and numb, wouldn't have started beating for him. She wouldn't have entrusted her heart to him. Her life lacked color until he came into it, bringing a range of hues, yet he also became the one to take those colors away. These emotions weren't meant for her.

She was once heartless, and she remains heartless now and forever.

He had the audacity to leave her a pathetic letter, confessing his love for someone else.

But what about her? What about all the time he spent with her? Did he take pleasure in toying with her emotions?

Her mind scoffed at the thought, causing her heart to ache.

Yes, he did hurt her. She sneered and laughed, drawing strange looks from those around her.

Those words echoed in her mind as she chuckled, clutching the letter in her hands. Tears blurred her vision, but she refused to let them fall.

Hi! MS Spit fire,

How are you? Crying in sitting one corner ah? That's not you! Anyway what should I say? Look I'll not say sorry because I enjoyed every bit of your body and you enjoyed mine too okay. I didn't do anything wrong because I found someone who is more pretty, innocent and beautiful. Anyway who'll like an angry bull who's ready to split everyone in pieces? I'll say you're not a cry baby because you'll make everyone shed tears. But I would like to say I enjoyed the fire beauty in you! You're born to rule everyone but never forget the calmness in your heart I was the reason for it. But I'll never forget your petite figure which squirmed under my touch. The way you responded to my every touch, words made me realize I achieved everything in the world. You made me realize that I was born to make you mine. I can't get enough of your body but I can't let that innocent lamb away from me. See ya.

Love you and your body Spit fire.

Yours

Macho man.

Bastard

Asshole

Jerk.

Fucking jerk.

Disgusting creature.

Is he the person she truly loved?

Did he pretend to be someone else all along?

Did she become blinded by his toxic love, forgetting to seek the truth and distinguish between real and fake?

Damn it. He claimed to enjoy her physically and reveled in manipulating her. The memory of his words made her eyes well up with anger.

Am I just a puppet to you, you bastard? Something you played with until you were satisfied and then discarded effortlessly. Her heart questioned, causing more tears to stream down her face.

Hahaha. What a ridiculous situation she found herself in. Did she truly make a fool of herself? She doesn't know. She really doesn't know.

Anandita needs to toughen up and not let him walk all over her. She should have done some research on him before getting too involved. If only she had, her heart wouldn't be in pieces right now. But she's not giving up - she'll track him down soon.