♡Chapter-1♡

Jungkook's Pov

The night sky is so beautiful with the twinkling stars. Mostly because of the Moon. And my life is dark as the night without it's moon because I have lost my Moon. I have all of my family and friends like the stars but my Moon is gone and it's all my fault.

People says you can understand someone's importance after the person is gone. And I can feel it now. When you were there for me I didn't give you the love you deserves. And now, I am looking for you like a madman but you are nowhere to be found. Like you wasn't even here at the first place. You just disappear into the thin air.

"Kook, you are crying again" my best friend said. I touch my cheek and found it wet. Yes, I'm crying. I smiled bitterly. I'm the one behind my misery. I earned it. I found that you are the love of my life after loosing you from my life. When you were with me I took you as a game just like it started but when you are gone I found that you were my home. You loved me like no one else can and I broke your heart into million of pieces. I still remember your teary eyes when I told you the truth. My wolf started clawing in my chest but I was too blind with my winning of the bet to notice it.

Yes, it all started with the bet. When the first time I saw you I didn't think anything but set a bet with my friends that I will make you fall for me and then I will break your heart in front of the whole university. I didn't thought that it will make us like this one day. I thought I will be happy if I won but look at me now I'm all broken without you, just like I broke your heart.

Your soft vanilla flavor is lingering with my t-shirt you wore that day. I don't know why I didn't wash it or throw it away that day cause at that time I wasn't in love with you, or I was? Who knows. But my ego was too much to accept it. Your soft honey like voice, I want to hear again. I want feel your soft lips again. I want to have you in my arms again.

But I know, I can't. I can't when I was the one who pushed you away from me. When I was the one who made you vulnerable in front of thousands of people. When I was the one who snatch your smile without any mercy. When I was the one who killed the pure love you wear holding for me. When I was the one who made you an object to play with. When I was the one who was behind all of your insult. When I was the one who was the reason all of your tears. I know, I can't.

But I still want to apologize to you.

Sorry Jimin-ssi.

To be continue.....

It's my another Jikook ff. It's a really really short story with short chapters. I wanted to write a abo with many many plottwist and for that I needed a flash back with heavy angst so I'm doing it right now. It's going to be a sad ending story too. I hope you guys will like it if not then tell me without any hesitation and I'll delete it 🙂.

Please vote and share your opinion about this chapter 😊.

The first two lines of the description, I took it from a Bangladeshi song😁. It's a really beautiful song. And the name of this book is also from the song. And most of all, this story idea is absolutely mine. I was just looking for a name for this book and then suddenly I remember about this song cause there is a little bit similarities.

It's from a Bangladeshi drama but I have never watch it for once but, it's a beautiful story that I can feel while watching the music video. You should listen the song I can guarantee you won't be disappoint. If you are not a Bangladeshi don't worry this video has English subtitles.