11-20

The music gradually stopped and the lights suddenly turned on.

After two seconds of silence in the audience, there was thunderous applause.

Jiang Wan panted slightly, and after seeing the excited reaction of the audience, he put up a nice smile on his face.

She tilted her head to look in the direction of Beihuai, the smile at the corner of her mouth deepened, and her eyes became crescents.

The whole person looks well-behaved and sweet, which can most arouse people's desire for protection.

Like a feather fell from the bottom of my heart, lightly, itchy and crisp.

Bei Huai pursed his lips and looked down, avoiding Jiang Wan's sight. She touched her earlobe uncomfortably, and when the announcer came on stage, she got up and walked off the stage.

Jiang Wan's performance was over, and she didn't want to stay here, so she simply left through the back door.

But before he took a few steps, his arm was held by a soft hand.

"Student Beihuai, thank you for today."

The girl's face flushed slightly, and she ran down to chase Beihuai without even changing her dance skirt.

Bei Huai glanced at her, then slowly turned his head away, his tone of voice did not fluctuate.

"It just happens to be that song."

The subtext is that I am not here to help you!

Sure enough, it was too arrogant.

Jiang Wan smiled inwardly. She automatically ignored Beihuai's words and continued: "Student Beihuai played the piano very well, please drink milk tea tomorrow."

"I have something to deal with, so I won't disturb classmate Bei Huai for now." She waved to Bei Huai, turned and walked forward.

milk tea?

Who wants to drink that stuff and be her kid?

Beihuai expressed disdain, but his eyes darkened when he saw the girl leaving from the back.

In the next second, she took her long legs and caught up with the girl in three steps and two steps.

"You..." Jiang Wan turned his head, his expression a little surprised.

"Eat too much, just walk around and digest." The girl with unruly red hair said with a cool expression, without changing her face under the other's suspicious eyes.

Fool.

Beihuai secretly complained.

How could she not know what Jiang Wan was going to do? Check the backstage monitoring to find out the people who are doing things on the dance skirt.

The two uncles in the monitoring room were not so easily called by a little girl.

The group of people are snobbish.

She followed, and their attitudes could be restrained.

Jiang Wan certainly knew that Beihuai wanted to go with her. Seeing the girl's serious nonsense, she felt funny and kind of warm in her heart.

The backstage area was also taken care of by the student union. When the two of them arrived in the monitoring room, the dozing students immediately became sober when they saw Beihuai. They had a very good attitude, so they could do whatever they wanted.

When Jiang Wan left the backstage surveillance video before the start of the party, the picture suddenly went black.

"This, this, this...how it broke all of a sudden, it was still good before." The student explained at a loss, he was even more afraid that Bei Huai thought he had broken the surveillance.