Chapter One: Andy

Okay, so my family is letting me tell this chapter. Sherlock and I have been married for thirteen years- wow, has it been that long? Anyway, I'm The Doctor. I gave myself a name when I generated into a female Doctor. So, Amy got in trouble at school again for setting off explosives. John, my precious little good-boy, is disappointed with his sister. Right now, there's a four-way argument between Amy, John Sherlock and Mycroft of the situation. "Sherlock! Shut up!" I yelled as I dug through the cabinent to start dinner. "Andy, why don't you settle yourself down with a cup of tea?" Mycroft suggested. "Shut up!" I hissed. Mycroft rolled his eyes and watched the three argue before deciding to enter the argument. I swear some days, my family is insane. "Amy, why did you set off fireworks in the first place?" John yelled. Amy had her legs thrown over the arm of her Uncle John's chair. Even if John (Watson) moved out before the children were born, we still called it "Uncle John's chair."
    "To see Zealand again..." Amy muttered.
    "Amy! We've gone over this, you can't go and see Zealand anymore!" Sherlock threw his hands up in frustation. "Why not?" My daughter shrieked. "You just can't." I said. Amy looked over at me and rolled her eyes. "I hate all of you." Amy said as she stormed off to her bedroom. My eyes widened in shock. This wasn't like my daughter act like that. "Andy, can you get me cake?" Mycroft asked. I shook my head and threw a carrot at him from the kitchen. "How's the diet going, Mycroft?" John and Sherlock said in sync. Mycroft huffed and stared at Sherlock for about ten minutes. "I'm going to go talk with Amy." Mycroft said and walked to Amy's room. They must'v been talking about Sherlock, because the two were laughing hysterically. "A-and when Sherlock and Andy got married-" I heard Mycroft say. Okay, so our wedding day was nothow I wished it to be. Sherlock's parents were holding the twins and Sherlock was really, really nervous. So was I, but I mean he was making faces and that shit. Well, anyway, let's say John, whom was Sherlock's best man (No, not our son) fainted during the ceremony. So, back to the present. I sat next to Sherlock in his arm chair and nestled my head on his shoulder. Now, after about five regenerations since we met, I still haven't regenerated to a taller me. But you know, it's fine.

      Mycroft ended up leaving soon after his and Amy's conversation. Sherlock glared at his brother in suspicion before ruffling his hair. He hasn't changed much. Nothing has. His hair is as black as ever, his eyes as green, blue, gold or whatever color it chooses to be. Sherlock and I still haven't changed a single bit. My husband says, "Andy, love, you're a five year old trapped inside a 2,400 year old's body." Which is very true in some cases. I was tired. I really was. I cuddled up next to Sherlock and fell aslee with him stroking my hair every now and then. "Andy, get up. We have to go to bed at one point or another." Sherlock muttered. I nodded my head and sat up. I shuffled into our bedroom and changed. "Sherlock- my god! Get out of here!" I said, throwing one of his button up shirts at him. "Andy! Look at me, I'm Sherlock, not somebody else. You must be tired."
      "How 'bout you deduce it, genius."
      "Go to bed."
       I rolled my eyes and slipped a t-shirt over my head and laid down next to him. "'Sup, weirdo." I grinned. "You know, we have to talk to Amy." Sherlock suggested. I was suprised at his father-ing skills. "Go get me ice cream, then we'll talk." I told him. I can get drunk from ice cream within a few bites for some reason. So, naturally, he wouldn't let me have any. "No." He said firmly. "Why not?" I asked. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled up next to him. "You know, Amy is like you, love." I told him. Sherlock looked down at me and huffed. "Yeah, that's why we fight, huh?" Sherlock asked. "Maybe." I whispered. "I'm going to sleep. Good night." Sherlock said as he tossed himself on his side. "Rude." I muttered. I laid my head on my pillow and fell asleep.
       Night terrors. Sherlock was trying to protect me from these kinds of nightmares all night. But he couldn't. I was running from something. I suspected a myself, if you know what I mean. I was my own monster. "Sherlock!" I sat up and tears streamed down my face, mixing with the sweat that started to bead on my forehead. "Andy, shh. Shh, it's okay. I'm here." Sherlock wasn't acting like himself. "Thank god, you're okay." I said. "Why wouldn't I-" Sherlock stopped himself and looked at my hands. "What?" I asked. "Um, love, your hands. They're- er, bleeding I guess." I looked at my hands which had either a stab wound or a small bullet wound on the palms. "Oh god!' I shrieked. I rolled out of bed and ran into the bathroom, cleaned my wound and wrapped cloth around both of my hands. I felt no pain, honestly. "Sh-Sherly?" I said. "Yes?" Sherlock peeked through the door and sat on the ground next to me. "We need to protect the twins." I told him. "We already do."
       "I know, we just need to...keep them from something horrible."
       "Like what?"
       "You should know, Sherlock Holmes. We have trouble coming very, very soon."
       I gave the twins agate necklaces to protect them before. Magic lies within them. The twins are cursed, they do not know that yet and I fear it would kill them if they knew. "We need to take them to Kansas. Just for the time being." I told Sherlock. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me. We have to take the twins somewhere where they can be safe.

        I woke up the next morning with Sherlock's arm thrown across the bed on me. "Sherly, get up. We need to get the twins ready to go." I whispered. Sherlock sat up and rubbed his eyes. I got up and brought myself to go get the twins. "Come on, get your shit. We're going somewhere." I told them. Amy rolled herself out of her bed, onto the floor and groaned. "Mum, do we have to go right now?" Amy asked as she pulled a purple sweatshirt over her head. If this was to be our last few times with them, I'd make this memorable.
        John gathered his forensic science kit, his journal and some other things he likes to do. He has my personality and eyes, but he is all Sherlock when it comes to who he is. I grinned, then I remembered what was to come. I looked at the ground and I could feel Sherlock studying me from the other side of the room. "Stop." I finally muttered after a while. I knew he was trying to deduce me after a while. "Shut up, Sherlock." I said. "I didn't say anything." Sherlock mumbled. "Please, just don't right now. Okay?" I told him. He nodded and ruffled his hair- which I find very strange to this day. I smiled at him, only to get a hair-ruffling Sherlock again. I love him, don't get me wrong, but he can be a total weirdo at times.
           "Come on, guys. Time to go." I said, tossing a backpack over my shoulder and opening the door to the flat. "Coming, dad?" Amy asked Sherlock. "In a moment, I'm thinking." Sherlock said from the living room. "Oh come on, Sherlock. I guess we're leaving without you." I smirked. Sherlock rolled his eyes mockingly and sat up. "About time." John said. He looked at and flicked the back of John's head. "Ow, dad!" Sherlock shrugged and walked out of the flat. I followed him, close behind us came John and Amy. I opened the TARDIS door and stepped in. I took a deep breath and smiled. "So, kids, where do you want to go?" I asked. Amy looked at me and then looked at my husband. "Mum, can we go to Hawaii or something?" Amy asked. I nodded and messed with the controls. "Welcome to Hawaii, watch your step." I smiled. The twins glaced at each other and nodded. "Let me guess, Sherly, you already made a reservation here?" I asked. Sherlock smiled innocently, which was rare thing. "Mm...why would I tell you?" He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the TARDIS.

        Our vacation was simply relaxing and well, boring. Sherlock and I didn't do anything exciting- mind you, if you're thinking of something innapropiate, I'm going to kill you. It was about midnight and Amy was on the futon and John in the other bed. I was cuddled up next to Sherlock and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. "Mum." Amy whispered. I looked over and saw Amy sitting up, the moonlight reflecting off of her multicolored eyes. "Yes, dear?" I asked, as I rolled myself out of bed. "Zealand sent me a picture of his father, do you know who he is?" Amy tossed her mobile over to me and I laid my eyes on the one and only; Jim Moriarty.